When does the Madden (1 Viewer)

Cannon

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone know when the madden thing comes out ? Its worked for us so far.

i simulated the game with Madden 10 on the Wii. Same score, but Saints got up by two tds before Jets scored in the last 3 minutes. Granted on the Wii we still have David and Reddie was the RB all game. I didn't feel like changing the roster around.

Time to get a 360 or PS3!

I simulated the game with Madden 10 on the Wii. Same score, but Saints got up by two tds before Jets scored in the last 3 minutes. Granted on the Wii we had David. And Reggie was the RB all game. I didn't feel like changing the roster around.

It says in the article that Brees throws a 21 yard TD pass to Reggie with no time left to win by 7. Did Carney get injured in the simulation or something? Because that's just stupid play-calling, even for Madden.

It says in the article that Brees throws a 21 yard TD pass to Reggie with no time left to win by 7. Did Carney get injured in the simulation or something? Because that's just stupid play-calling, even for Madden.

Maybe it was fourth down and the clock was running...

Funny. Now which one of you SR members faked an article on ESPN? It would be so sick if the game actually played out like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom