When FA players fly in for interviews ... who's pays for the travel expenses? (1 Viewer)

There was a story on espn.com about the FA circuit, featuring Sterling Moore, from December that mentions it. It's a very good read - a little long. Here's the snippet about the expenses:

Kerley and Moore experienced landing around midnight, reaching the hotel around 1 a.m. only to depart the hotel at 5:45 a.m. for the start of the day because most teams schedule workouts in the morning. All expenses, of course, paid for by the team bringing them in.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...er-and-a-hope-life-on-the-nfls-tryout-circuit

Might also depend on how big of a “star” they are & how much the team wants them.

I remember reading a story about Kurt Warner, & how the Vikes or 49ers, or some team sent their private jet, to wine & dine Kurt & Brenda.

Also when Brett Farve was crying & retiring 58 times, teams were always sending their private jets down to Mississippi to pick him up.

Have had job interviews out of state were they compt me my gas, rental car, hotel , and food.

Might also depend on how big of a “star” they are & how much the team wants them.

I remember reading a story about Kurt Warner, & how the Vikes or 49ers, or some team sent their private jet, to wine & dine Kurt & Brenda.

Also when Brett Farve was crying & retiring 58 times, teams were always sending their private jets down to Mississippi to pick him up.
??????? @ when Brett Farve was crying & retiring 58 times

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom