When Facing the Falcons Which Quarterback You Feared the Most, Vick or Ryan? (1 Viewer)

Vick would make me uncomfortable. He'd look like he was wrapped up and then run for 15 yards. Every now and then he'd get hot passing and it would seem like we were playing against a video game.

I say Vick

But even though we beat Matt Ryan quite a bit he always seems to put up good numbers against us

We win the game but his stat line is 24-32 350 yards and 4 TDs

Vick scared me almost everytime he had and ran the ball. Throwing in the pocket, not so much, but he threw it on a rope. Ryan never scares me. Ever!

vick vs cam... it’s still vick for me.

With Cam, you know that you can get between his tiny ears. With Vick, he never got emotional. He didn’t pout. Cam acts like a petulant child when he gets smacked and we have the coaches to exploit that.

I fear no mortal man!!

On the other hand, Drew Brees terrifies me.

452556452-612x612.jpg

I think on a given play it would be Vick. You never knew you had things under wraps with him. That said, I would rather face him than Ryan if you asked me before any game. Ryan is solid, not great, but he keeps them in almost all the games against us.

Well, the fear of Vic was knowing we could only answer with his cousin, who as hard as he tried was always intimidated by #7.... that and Vic always played his best games against us. Ryan has had some excellent performances against us, but we always knew there was a shot we could play with him as long as #9 was under center. So no real fear....

Vick. He could change a game on given play on any down and distance.

Not sure why someone would downgrade this post. Maybe some youngster that doesn’t remember how dynamic Vick was in his prime. That dude made NFL defenders look like pop warner. He was scary. Matt Ryan, not so much

Vick, of course! I could never really enjoy his greatness because he was a Falcon, but dude was a beast! It pi**es me off that every time Vick highlights are shown, you can guarantee there's a clip of him burning the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom