When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong (1 Viewer)

because he is a former pro athlete..this is news worthy? people snap every minute of the day..husbands,wives,children,cops,doctors,zoo keepers,local library people,priests,your local sandwich maker..etc.

it's part of life..it's been going on since the history of man

I can't believe that dude didn't punch him right in the ******* nose.....

He still is a professional athlete, just not in the NBA anymore. Did you not see that this was during a game?

no..i didn't see the tape. what do i look like..a multi-tasker?

everybody seems to be so hyper these days..spring needs to come soon..real soon.

stop it,El C. im planning on going to the kentucky derby in may..in the infield.

have you ever been too louisville,El?

p.s.-i feel like i'm drifting off the thread topic..sorry.

Bring some really good Mardi Gras beads with you....For some reason, They make the boobies pop out...:9:

I have been through Kentucky, but never stopped off for more than gas. Probably one of my bigger regrets while living in Michigan was not exploring outside of Mich., Wis., Ill, and Oh more. I stayed too long in the rust belt, and never saw blue grass.

And i don't mind you driving this subject any which way. i figure i have jacked enough threads, where it is now time to play peace maker and be indifferent so as not to offend anyone.

Bring some really good Mardi Gras beads with you....For some reason, They make the boobies pop out...:9:

i heard about that part in the infield. i have beads in the bar basement that date back to the 80's..i don't touch those. anyway..im going there to get a good drunk on..i hope to watch the race but i heard it's tough to watch on the inside grass.

i gotchophilliefrontrunnerritehea

I have been through Kentucky, but never stopped off for more than gas. Probably one of my bigger regrets while living in Michigan was not exploring outside of Mich., Wis., Ill, and Oh more. I stayed too long in the rust belt, and never saw blue grass.

And i don't mind you driving this subject any which way. i figure i have jacked enough threads, where it is now time to play peace maker and be indifferent so as not to offend anyone.

El C..Bowling Green is a beautiful area..i mean stellar,if you like horses/ranches.i've always wanted to get a horse..such a graceful animal imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom