Saints When Mike Westhoff saw Taysom Hill naked... He knew he had to have him! (2 Viewers)

Man, that woman is horrible at establishing a flow to what she's saying. It's like she's more focused on trying to sound cool or funny than she is on trying to say what she's actually trying to talk about.

Man, that woman is horrible at establishing a flow to what she's saying. It's like she's more focused on trying to sound cool or funny than she is on trying to say what she's actually trying to talk about.
Don't be so obvious

That was pretty gringe worthy

If you're referring to what I said then lol. It's funny how biased so many of y'all are if y'all are defending an attractive woman or anyone that has positive stuff to say about the Saints. If she were some ESPN talking head on a morning show prattling on about how the Bucs are about to right their ship with the same incoherent delivery y'all'd be going off on her.

If you're referring to what I said then lol. It's funny how biased so many of y'all are if y'all are defending an attractive woman or anyone that has positive stuff to say about the Saints. If she were some ESPN talking head on a morning show prattling on about how the Bucs are about to right their ship with the same incoherent delivery y'all'd be going off on her.
I wasn't even gonna watch it until you said she's attractive.....now I have to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom