Saints When Mike Westhoff saw Taysom Hill naked... He knew he had to have him! (1 Viewer)

Credit to the “Saints Happy Hour” podcast for telling me about this little gem of a story...

The part I’m referring to begins at 3:25 in the video... 😂🤣

She messed up the last anecdote. Payton acquired Taysom to be a QB. He was not surprised one day after they picked him off waivers to learn he had played a bit of QB in college.

If you're referring to what I said then lol. It's funny how biased so many of y'all are if y'all are defending an attractive woman or anyone that has positive stuff to say about the Saints. If she were some ESPN talking head on a morning show prattling on about how the Bucs are about to right their ship with the same incoherent delivery y'all'd be going off on her.

settle down dude, I was talking about how hard it was to watch her speak not her looks or if she was on espn or idgaf network

settle down dude, I was talking about how hard it was to watch her speak not her looks or if she was on espn or idgaf network

That's why I included the word "if" to clarify that I was only replying that way if you were referring to what I said. It makes sense when you take into account how the previous person that replied to me was not at all clear about what they were trying to say or imply.

Problem is she says someone had to tell Payton that Taysom played qb in hs and college, and that’s when he started to experiment with him at the position. Say what? Payton picked up Taysom off waivers b/c he was impressed with how he played qb for Green Bay in a preseason game.
This. Massive inconsistencies with her story, in this context.

That's why I included the word "if" to clarify that I was only replying that way if you were referring to what I said. It makes sense when you take into account how the previous person that replied to me was not at all clear about what they were trying to say or imply.
Nah sorry I didn’t really pay attention to all that, was just agreeing with your post. It’s all good no harm no foul. But maybe you should settle down and not be so defensive on some of the replies you “might” receive back from your post. You don’t always have to feel like the victim if that makes sense.

Y'all need to stop

Nah sorry I didn’t really pay attention to all that, was just agreeing with your post. It’s all good no harm no foul. But maybe you should settle down and not be so defensive on some of the replies you “might” receive back from your post. You don’t always have to feel like the victim if that makes sense.

I didn't mean for it to sound as intense as it may have. It's just a pattern I've noticed on the forum with how some members tend to let their biases cause them to react certain ways.

I didn't mean for it to sound as intense as it may have. It's just a pattern I've noticed on the forum with how some members tend to let their biases cause them to react certain ways.
I hear you bro it’s all good. Like I said no harm no foul. Text are most always mis interpreted. Who Dat brotha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom