N/S When The Cowboys Lose, America Wins (1 Viewer)

Me watching Cowboys fans in the stands cry with almost 4 mins left in the game...

southpark-lick-tears.gif
2x8l7e9df9c81.jpg

WOW!!!! Thats crazy!!! Its time for the Dallas Cowboys to finally relinquish the nickname of "America's Team" Its WAYYYY overdue. They are one of the richest & popular franchise in sports history but they can't do anything in the playoffs for the 26 yrs

I think we got a LOT more mileage from the Cowboys loss this weekend than if it had been the Niners heading to the offseason today. We still have a good shot to see San Francisco take a tumble in the next few weeks. I'll be just as satisfied when they finally fall. :9:
Green Bay will beat them fairly easily.

WOW!!!! Thats crazy!!! Its time for the Dallas Cowboys to finally relinquish the nickname of "America's Team" Its WAYYYY overdue. They are one of the richest & popular franchise in sports history but they can't do anything in the playoffs for the 26 yrs
You have two generations that don’t remember a Cowboys Super Bowl. Anyone born in the 90s doesn’t remember a Cowboys championship.
The Patriots have taken the place of the Cowboys.

it's a bad matchup for Green Bay as well

they better hope for horrible conditions, otherwise GB will be pulling another 2011
I think I may actually pick the 9ers in that game. Not that I want them to win, but it's another game like 9ers/Boyz, wish they could both lose. But, I think the 9ers have the better chance at knocking out the Packers, then the 9ers can lose in the NFCCG. I don't really care which NFC team makes it to the SB either, I'm hoping it's either the Bengals or the Bills that get it this year.

it's a bad matchup for Green Bay as well

they better hope for horrible conditions, otherwise GB will be pulling another 2011
Rodgers will not wilt under pressure the way Dak did, and Devonte Adams is going to have a big game. Jimmy G is not up to the task of out-dueling Rodgers.

I just found this gem. I don't understand how I didn't already know about it. All those years I would try and figure out what songs to use on my coworkers after the Cowboys lost and this ditty was out in the universe.

This is what makes the playoffs great. Not just another Cowboys loss, but a historic loss. Another year removed from the 90s Cowboys. The count is now twenty six years.
Ironically Nick Wright said it best. The Cowboys act like a trust fund kid.
Happy Monday!

The 90s Cowboys were awesome though. They put their foot up the arse of the niners whom ruined our first stretch of relevance in franchise history. Yes, they're insanely overrated and I'm tired of them now but I remember everyone feeling so relieved seeing them dethrone SF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom