When was the last time we swept the Bucs? (1 Viewer)

Holy crap I forgot that 2011? That team was godly specifically on offense.

I read the database wrong. One of those 2011 Buc wins was actually the 2010 season but on January 2, 2011. So the last time the Bucs swept the saints was 2007.

I read the database wrong. One of those 2011 Buc wins was actually the 2010 season but on January 2, 2011. So the last time the Bucs swept the saints was 2007.

Even if you had the chronological dates correct, the Buccaneers still did not sweep the Saints in 2011, as both teams home-split the season series that year.

Even if you had the chronological dates correct, the Buccaneers still did not sweep the Saints in 2011, as both teams home-split the season series.

That what I was saying - I originally thought it was a sweep because I saw two Bucs wins in the calendar year of 2011. But when I went back and looked again I saw that one of the Bucs wins I was looking at was actually part of the 2010 season but played on January 2, 2011, and that the teams split wins in the 2011 season. So then I went back and I corrected my post to say the Bucs last sweep of the Saints was in 2007.

We've been splitting with them for awhile. Usually win the first meeting and lose the second at the tail end of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom