When we play Atlanta in two weeks, (1 Viewer)

we will learn all we need to know about Taysom Hill...it will be their second opportunity to play him, and no doubt they will make some major adjustments...if he is able to play well again against them, look out!

Or perhaps Coach continues to play chess and suddenly feels Winston knows enough of the playbook by then :hihi:

Or perhaps Coach continues to play chess and suddenly feels Winston knows enough of the playbook by then :hihi:

If it embarrasses those Clowns (yet again), then sign me up. There's no end to their misery. By which I mean it's - "not enough".

muahahahahah

it will be their second opportunity to play him, and no doubt they will make some major adjustments

I don't know that there are any "major adjustments" Atlanta can make on defense. The Saints didn't get their points off any of the "new" plays Sean called. It was the stuff the Saints have been doing very well for a while now.

The "major adjustments" Atlanta needs to make is on the offensive side of the ball. 8 sacks and 2 INTs given up with 9 points scored. You won't win many games that way.

In a way, it does make sense. Some people thought it was vintage crazy Payton to start Taysom. It would be vintage crazy Payton to start Winston. And what's crazier is it doesn't even feel like when SP gets too "cute".

I dunno, maybe I'm just drunk with No. 1 seed fever.

And the cure is, of course, more Cowbell.

19475.jpg

They need to worry a whole lot more about our defense that have been dominating people.

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom