When we play Atlanta in two weeks, (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
we will learn all we need to know about Taysom Hill...it will be their second opportunity to play him, and no doubt they will make some major adjustments...if he is able to play well again against them, look out!

We only just witnessed Taysom the Terrible in his base form. He will have unlocked even more of his potential in two weeks and I am almost scared for the well being of the Falcons and their fans for what will subsequently be unleased upon Atlanta.

Normally I would say to expect the 2nd meeting to be wildly different because thats just how this rivalry has been, but I don't see Atlanta being able to score on this defense. Unless that happens, I expect about the same outcome. Taysom will also have 2 more weeks of experience/practice.

Normally I would say to expect the 2nd meeting to be wildly different because thats just how this rivalry has been, but I don't see Atlanta being able to score on this defense. Unless that happens, I expect about the same outcome. Taysom will also have 2 more weeks of experience/practice.

Yeah I always pick them to split.. But something about last week's game tells me it will be another sweep

Hee, I just said the opposite because that's what we usually have to do with Atlanta is change it up. But, you're right, I don't know what Atlanta's going to be able to do differently. I think both Calvin and Julio are banged up THIS week so how healthy will they be in 2 weeks. I'm just glad to be looking forward to that game rather than dreading it when the schedule came out and saw we played them twice in 3 weeks.

I had the same thought
Highly doubt itā€™s going to happen, but it would make some sense
In a way, it does make sense. Some people thought it was vintage crazy Payton to start Taysom. It would be vintage crazy Payton to start Winston. And what's crazier is it doesn't even feel like when SP gets too "cute".

I dunno, maybe I'm just drunk with No. 1 seed fever.

Hee, I just said the opposite because that's what we usually have to do with Atlanta is change it up. But, you're right, I don't know what Atlanta's going to be able to do differently. I think both Calvin and Julio are banged up THIS week so how healthy will they be in 2 weeks. I'm just glad to be looking forward to that game rather than dreading it when the schedule came out and saw we played them twice in 3 weeks.

Agree. I always look forward to (and dread) the Clowns games. But there's another factor in play now. I've been reading their boards for a day and a half - and they are depressed. That's an understatement. They're calling for everyone to be fired. They want a new owner. They're beaten down.

That's just the fans.... but it affects the the players and coaches too. They've humiliated themselves so much, not even accounting for the 28-3, that they've almost beaten themselves before we even kick off a game. It's a PLEASURE to read this stuff.

They may have beaten themselves before they even get on the field. AND I LOVE IT.

Agree. I always look forward to (and dread) the Clowns games. But there's another factor in play now. I've been reading their boards for a day and a half - and they are depressed. That's an understatement. They're calling for everyone to be fired. They want a new owner. They're beaten down.

That's just the fans.... but the psychological aspect has to affect the players too. They've humiliated themselves so much, not even accounting for the 28-3, that they've almost beaten themselves. It's a PLEASURE to read this stuff.

They may have beaten themselves before they even get on the field.
Yeah, I didn't see a lot of fight in them. I'm sure they loved Roddy getting us fired up to go out and give them that beating!

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom