When will it end?? (1 Viewer)

vdubee

Who Dat??
Reaction score
If we beat Buffalo, in Buffalo, do we get respect as a contender??? Or will it be "well, they didn't have Marshawn Lynch??" :idunno:

ktulu909

Not Band
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It will end when we are 5-0 after beating the Jets and Giants.I promise.

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
The threads will never end. That is for certain.

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
If we beat Buffalo, in Buffalo, do we get respect as a contender??? Or will it be "well, they didn't have Marshawn Lynch??" :idunno:

Why do you care? Isn't a win in and of itself rewarding enough that it doesn't have to be validated by memebers of the national sports media who more than likely didn't watch the game at all?

rhickman712

Reaction score
The Saints will never get the true respect they deserve. We are considered a small market and we are not a East or West coast team.

Hell, the 49ers are getting more media attention.

bayoubadboy

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If we beat the Bills by 3 TDs it will be "Well, the Bills were just pretenders. We really don't know what kind of Saints team this is."

This line of reasoning will not stop until we have gone 6-0.

bradman1965

Redacted
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints will never get the true respect they deserve. We are considered a small market and we are not a East or West coast team.

Hell, the 49ers are getting more media attention.

West coast teams have been virtually ignored since the end of the 49'ers dynasty. The only reason the 49'ers are getting attention now is that Singletary is an interesting guy and a bit of nostalgia for the way things used to be.

krazy9000

BRING THE WOOD!!
Reaction score
I could really care less if we're 15-0 and still not getting any respect. Respect from media doesn't win games, nor does it determine championships. I pay no attention to sports media. All I care about is who wins, and fantasy points!

Deacon Blues

867-5309 (R.I.P. Deacon)
Reaction score
I don't care really.........I know it's natural for fans to want nationwide respect, and it's nice, but all I want is a championship.

bradman1965

Redacted
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It will end after we win the Superbowl :ezbill::hihi::plus-un2:

I dunno, I have a strong suspicion that the Cardinals would still not be getting any respect if they had snuck a victory out in last years SB.

johnnyrockets42

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are in the top 7 teams in most Power Rankings. Most of ESPN's talking heads pegged us to win this week. Fox Sports is all over us (Adam Schein and Jay Glazer has had Drew and Darren Sharper on his show the past two weeks). What more do people want? Stop worrying about it, and keep enjoying the ride.

jhill

ALL PRO
Reaction score
The only respect I am worried about is the respect of other teams in the league we have Detroit's and Philly's respect for sure. Next is Buffalo, then the Jets. I can promise you one thing at the end of the year we will have the respect of at least 16 teams. Well actually 13 teams since we play division teams twice.

Cajun Mike

Clan of dren
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I dunno, I have a strong suspicion that the Cardinals would still not be getting any respect if they had snuck a victory out in last years SB.

The media loves east /west and old teams never figured out why they like the Panties so much

Then who cares when you have a Superbowl!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom