When would the Saints play the Bengals in Cincy again? (1 Viewer)

GeauxSainz

Krewe of SaintsChat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious. I know we have them at home next year. Possibly the year after?

I’ve got a ton of Bengals fans who tailgate, so it’s a blast making the 4hr drive to see them.

Just curious. I know we have them at home next year. Possibly the year after?

I’ve got a ton of Bengals fans who tailgate, so it’s a blast making the 4hr drive to see them.
If we play them at home next year then it would be 4 years until we played them at their house

If we play them at home next year then it would be 4 years until we played them at their house
Could it possibly be the 17th game in their house sooner than 4 years? Wasn’t @ TEN our 17th game this year? I don’t know how the rotation works.

Could it possibly be the 17th game in their house sooner than 4 years? Wasn’t @ TEN our 17th game this year? I don’t know how the rotation works.
Oh yes - maybe
There’s also ‘1st place nfc south plays 1st place afc north’ but I don’t know how that rotation works

I bet in 2-3 years after next season due the 17th game rotation. Maybe even the following season after this upcoming one.

According to this, it would be 2026, unless it ends up being one of the record based still open games, which you wouldn't know until the year before. We get them at home next year, btw.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom