When you recover a fumble, but did you? NFL says Nope!! (1 Viewer)

Bringing back bitter memories and showing my age, but I was at the Dome when Jerry Rice, running uncontested towards the endzone, just lost the handle of the ball around the 4th yard line, the ball hit his knee, and rolled out the endzone; yet, was awarded the TD.

They just showed this and did a segment on it on NFL Live on ESPN with the crap explanation from Head of Officiating Dean Blandino and basically shredded the refs/league over it.

What's really screwed up is that this isn't a big deal because it was Cleveland that it happened to. If this had happened to a team in the NFC East or any major market, you could bet your sweet *** that this would be the lead story on every sports show. That was a game changing play.

I was listening to the NFL Sirius channel today and Brady Quin was talking about it and he was really really irritated about the whole situation. He was really ticked off and you could tell cause his coworker was having to reel him back in, lol. Horrible officiating and that crew should be fired. They talked about having full time refs. Something really needs to be done though. I felt bad for the Browns, man oh man...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom