Saints When you're bored (...and I certainly am), what game(s) do you rewatch? (1 Viewer)

Regular season game would be 2009 versus Miami. Great comeback, Reggie Bush's fleur de leap, Brees goalpost dunk, Shockey's 66 yard catch, and a foreshadowing of the upcoming superbowl win. Postseason favorite goes without saying.

Don't forget that Tracy Porter had an INT for a TD against Miami as well, plus it was to the opposite side from the Super Bowl thus he's scored in both endzones in Miami that season.

I recorded the "2009 Saints" on the NFL network. Gives me chill bumps and brings tears to my eyes every time. Brad Pitt does the story with input from Vilma and Brees.

I recorded the "2009 Saints" on the NFL network. Gives me chill bumps and brings tears to my eyes every time. Brad Pitt does the story with input from Vilma and Brees.

Equally moving was the segment on Anthony Hargrove in the special features of the team's official "yearbook" video DVD. He seemed so diligent and sincere at the time about his recovery from addiction. Last I saw anything credible on him, he was a youth football coach in Ohio, I think. Good thing he didn't let GODdell's career homicide on him affect his future.

1. 2009 Saints vs. Dolphins (major comeback win).
2. 2009 Saints vs. Redskins (major comeback win).
2. 2006 Saints vs. Green Bay (before Aaron Rogers. Sean Payton 1st year as headcoach).
3. 2013 Saints vs. Bucs (Week 2). Saints comeback win.

To be honest,I’ll type in Saints highlights on YouTube and find a game I’d like to rewatch.

I usually watch the last years games.

Looking at different position's on tape, and usually focusing on young players.

It kind of gives me an idea on what they can improve on, and gives me a better understanding of there role in our offense and how it could expand or decrease

Saints - Patriots '09 we put on a clinic that night and there was no turning back afterwards.

TBH, I was a little cautious during that time but when we skulldrug the Pats like that, I knew we were legit.

I have everything going back to 2000, the entire 1987 season, and about 40% of the game between 1988 and 1999. I just start with 1987 and work my way to present, then start over.
I've never met you, you must be my twin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom