Where’s the Honey Badger gone? (1 Viewer)

new city champ

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was super excited to see Tyrann Mathieu come home. But three games in the only big play I can really recall him being involved with was his outright whiff on Carolina’s long pass TD. That was a blown tackle worthy of Marcus Williams! I‘m starting to think those retirement rumors during camp might have had some truth to them. He looks washed out there…

I was super excited to see Tyrann Mathieu come home. But three games in the only big play I can really recall him being involved with was his outright whiff on Carolina’s long pass TD. That was a blown tackle worthy of Marcus Williams! I‘m starting to think those retirement rumors during camp might have had some truth to them. He looks washed out there…
He recovered a fumble against atl I think he’s solid just shouldn’t expect any big plays I think maye will be more of the impact player

I know people love to have him and he is a LSU alum and a native . But through his careers, I never thought he was elite. Just solid but not a game changer. People was really advocating for his signing but I didn't share the enthusiasm.

He's primarilly been covering tight ends from what I've noticed, similar to what Jenkins was doing here.

I really wasn’t excited to see him come here, didn’t hate it either, but he’s played fine from what I’ve seen.

He made a business decision on that long TD...can't really fault him...I mean you can If you want to but dude got absolutely trucked in week 1 by Patterson....then last week against Tampa...I think I saw his soul leave his body when Fournette ran over him.

He made a business decision on that long TD...can't really fault him...I mean you can If you want to but dude got absolutely trucked in week 1 by Patterson....then last week against Tampa...I think I saw his soul leave his body when Fournette ran over him.
Definitely a half hearted attempt I wish we could find a safety like bob sanders

He's been "just okay" until today, until a whiff that very likely cost us the game.

Clearly a big disappointment so far, for his salary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom