Where’s the Honey Badger gone? (1 Viewer)

new city champ

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was super excited to see Tyrann Mathieu come home. But three games in the only big play I can really recall him being involved with was his outright whiff on Carolina’s long pass TD. That was a blown tackle worthy of Marcus Williams! I‘m starting to think those retirement rumors during camp might have had some truth to them. He looks washed out there…

IlovemySaints

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was super excited to see Tyrann Mathieu come home. But three games in the only big play I can really recall him being involved with was his outright whiff on Carolina’s long pass TD. That was a blown tackle worthy of Marcus Williams! I‘m starting to think those retirement rumors during camp might have had some truth to them. He looks washed out there…
He recovered a fumble against atl I think he’s solid just shouldn’t expect any big plays I think maye will be more of the impact player

Nolan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
He's primarilly been covering tight ends from what I've noticed, similar to what Jenkins was doing here.

Reaction score
I really wasn’t excited to see him come here, didn’t hate it either, but he’s played fine from what I’ve seen.

BayouSAINTJoe

YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!
Reaction score
He made a business decision on that long TD...can't really fault him...I mean you can If you want to but dude got absolutely trucked in week 1 by Patterson....then last week against Tampa...I think I saw his soul leave his body when Fournette ran over him.

IlovemySaints

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He made a business decision on that long TD...can't really fault him...I mean you can If you want to but dude got absolutely trucked in week 1 by Patterson....then last week against Tampa...I think I saw his soul leave his body when Fournette ran over him.
Definitely a half hearted attempt I wish we could find a safety like bob sanders

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He's been "just okay" until today, until a whiff that very likely cost us the game.

Clearly a big disappointment so far, for his salary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom