Where are the Eric Gordon fans at now? (1 Viewer)

So what that he had a disagreement with Monty? I disagree with a lot of what Monty does. In a season with this many losses, I would be more upset if there was no anger being shown. At least he is showing heart and wants to be out there with his team as opposed to being happy with being benched and getting paid anyway.

So what that he had a disagreement with Monty? I disagree with a lot of what Monty does. In a season with this many losses, I would be more upset if there was no anger being shown. At least he is showing heart and wants to be out there with his team as opposed to being happy with being benched and getting paid anyway.

I'm sorry, did you saying Eric Gordon has heart? Seriously? He has something alright, but it starts with a v.

He probably tore his Achilles is he got too angry. Powderpuff.

Ummm he does not want to be here. His heart is in PHX. Will be fine without him. We got Austin Rivers next season.

Gorgon is a *****. Trade his *** in the offseason for someone who actually wants to be here. Monty should be canned too though. He's over his head as a HC

I haven't got a clue how to fix this team. We had a great trio with CP3, West, and Chandler, but never built around it. Now they're all on championship contending teams... West is hurt though... Seems when the team is off, the ENTIRE team is off.

For one, the qualms about him not wanting to be here are outdated and unjustified. He's shown no sort of bad behavior in that regard. As far as the fight, meh I don't know. I'd rather see our team frustrated with losing than merrily rolling along.

As much as Gordon has not exactly matched his contract, it's not as simple as just "kicking him to the curb." There aren't exactly loads of teams clamoring for him and just dumping him off for our short-term convenience would be a major long-term inconvenience in that we'll probably get another bad contract and relatively unexciting prospects out of him. Not to mention, we don't have a single other decent 2-guard and, would you look at that, he's a 2-guard who's our leading scorer.

I don't think Gordon will ever be our "leader," given his quiet nature and his contract doesn't mean he has to be. I think he could be an excellent #2 or #3 leader with Davis and ____. I'm not opposed to a potential trade but the fans demanding him to be traded can only hurt our team if they pressure us into making a move with him too quickly.

I haven't got a clue how to fix this team. We had a great trio with CP3, West, and Chandler, but never built around it. Now they're all on championship contending teams... West is hurt though... Seems when the team is off, the ENTIRE team is off.

Our chances are a helluva lot better with Dell and Benson at the helm rather than Bower :shudder: and Shinn. We're extremely young and things will only get better in the next 1-3 years.

Monty is tied for the worst coach in Hornets history as it stands... so he can only go up, right? Good thing we're changing names :p

For one, the qualms about him not wanting to be here are outdated and unjustified. He's shown no sort of bad behavior in that regard. As far as the fight, meh I don't know. I'd rather see our team frustrated with losing than merrily rolling along.

As much as Gordon has not exactly matched his contract, it's not as simple as just "kicking him to the curb." There aren't exactly loads of teams clamoring for him and just dumping him off for our short-term convenience would be a major long-term inconvenience in that we'll probably get another bad contract and relatively unexciting prospects out of him. Not to mention, we don't have a single other decent 2-guard and, would you look at that, he's a 2-guard who's our leading scorer.

I don't think Gordon will ever be our "leader," given his quiet nature and his contract doesn't mean he has to be. I think he could be an excellent #2 or #3 leader with Davis and ____. I'm not opposed to a potential trade but the fans demanding him to be traded can only hurt our team if they pressure us into making a move with him too quickly.

Our chances are a helluva lot better with Dell and Benson at the helm rather than Bower :shudder: and Shinn. We're extremely young and things will only get better in the next 1-3 years.

Well said.

He is worth nothing right now in a trade. The best thing to do is hopefully he plays lights out next year and he is traded to a team at the trade deadline. He has been here two years and has played in less than what 50 games? No way in hell he is living up to that max contract.

He is worth nothing right now in a trade. The best thing to do is hopefully he plays lights out next year and he is traded to a team at the trade deadline. He has been here two years and has played in less than what 50 games? No way in hell he is living up to that max contract.

True, However he was worth nothing last year when PHX offered the MAX(Where he wanted to play). I guess we will see how long Benson cuts Gordon checks. My feeling is Benson will have little patience.

True, However he was worth nothing last year when PHX offered the MAX(Where he wanted to play). I guess we will see how long Benson cuts Gordon checks. My feeling is Benson will have little patience.

You are right but that was before this season where he has barely played and has stayed hurt. You don't think Phoenix is breathing a sigh of relief right now? They have to be saying man are we glad we did not get into that mess. On top of that Monty seems to be getting tired of the sand in his vag as well. Monty likes players that are willing to play hurt (not injured) and play through a little pain something "Just Chill" will not do and has shown no inclination of doing.

New Orleans Hornets Coach Monty Williams plans to continue pushing Eric Gordon hard to become a better player | NOLA.com

"He’s a dynamic guard, that’s why I push him,’’ said Williams, who plans to start Gordon for the second consecutive game since the incident when the Hornets play the Lakers at the Staples Center on Tuedsay night. "I’m not going to allow him to settle for where he is in his career right now. He’s got to get better. If he gets better, he should be an All-Star someday.’’

Gordon admitted the conflict was a heat of the moment situation that shouldn't be blown out of proportion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom