Where Are The Falcons Fans? (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
It seems like every week, some fan from an opposing team would come on here and explain in great and copious, although highly incorrect, detail about why and how their team is going to beat the Saints.

This week I was actually looking forward to reading this hyperbole but I haven't seen anything....nothing. Have they just given up? I know there are at least two Falcons Fans who post here regularly but I haven't seen any trash talking from them.

What gives?

If you were playing us, would you say anything at all. I mean......what is there to say.

"It's good to be the king"

It seems like every week, some fan from an opposing team would come on here and explain in great and copious, although highly incorrect, detail about why and how their team is going to beat the Saints.

This week I was actually looking forward to reading this hyperbole but I haven't seen anything....nothing. Have they just given up? I know there are at least two Falcons Fans who post here regularly but I haven't seen any trash talking from them.

What gives?

A Butt whoopin' by the Cowboys, and then watchin' the Saints send shock waves through LandShark in the second half, will do that to Falcon fans.

If you were playing us, would you say anything at all. I mean......what is there to say.

"It's good to be the king"

Exactly. The Dolphins played the "perfect game" against the Saints in the 1st half of last game. All it did was make the Saints mad.

Don't wish them upon this board. I like it just fine without them. Besides, judging by the way they are allowed to post and talk on their forum, the majority of them would be banned here. If you've visited their board, then you know they are a little :loco:.

Is it a dawning realization that we were 6-2 inside the dome last season with a suspect defense and now our defense is a ballhawking turnover creating machine that they will have to face inside a dome where the noise will be deafening?

Also, we have the number one offense. I am not sure if anyone was aware of that.

Everybody here seems to think that they are stupid. Well, maybe they are. But at least they're not crazy enough to tempt fate. Maybe that's their ploy? Lull us with non existance? Think about it, virtually every week some opposing shmoe comes over here, talks smack, and then gets his kiester handed to him. Maybe they're taking a different approach.

I'm still waiting for that Giant fan who said the Giants were going to treat the game like a business meeting. I guess they are going out of business.

Don't wish them upon this board. I like it just fine without them. Besides, judging by the way they are allowed to post and talk on their forum, the majority of them would be banned here. If you've visited their board, then you know they are a little :loco:.

I went to their board last night. I read some awful things there. Classless, tasteless, over-the-top sort of things.

I don't want them here either.

Also let me add... This forum's layout is much prettier too! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom