Where Are The Falcons Fans? (2 Viewers)

This is seriously going to be a LONG LOOOOOOONG nite for Atlanta Falcons and their secondary.

Not to mention the sophmore slump most QBs have. After a year, teams or rather defenses tend to pick up QB tendencies and exploit them. Gregg Williams is going to be ALL over this. And of course, our offense will continue to do what it does.

I think that has a lot to do with Turner's running style. It seems when you have physical runners like that, they wear down fast.
honestly turner did nothing until last year,an he carried them last year,IMHO..But Matt Ryan got all the credit.so this year they wanted to cut back on his carries,an let ryan carry this team,which he cant do he looked bad vs the bears,an from what i read he was'nt that good vs the Boys?..Turner has gotten to big(fat)an warn down from last year. i like him but he needs to drop some LB's,,.he cant get outside so you take the inside run away, an its a done deal...3 game lead in the south for the B&G

That would be easy. Have a question that you have to answer when you register. Make it something that they would have a hard time answering.

Like: "Are you a cheeseburger?"

Or one they can answer but is designed to weed out the undesirables.

Like: "Do your children refer to your sister as mom?"

"If you had to count to twenty one, how many articles of clothing would you have to remove?"

:hihi:

Now that made my day! LMAO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom