Where are the nay-sayers who didn't believe that we could affect the ratings of the big bad nfl? (1 Viewer)

Will wait to judge my pettiness levels tomorrow and decide if I'm going to go thru and multi-quote the hell out of comments from the last couple of weeks from some of you leading up to this fiasco. Moral of the story here is, don't turn your back on the Who Dat Nation! Together we are an unstoppable force the likes of which the world has rarely ever seen from such a small market fan base.

Don't think I commented on this issue before. Seems like a weird thing to be worked up about.

Were you mentioned? When you spend a good deal of time arguing with people who try to derail your efforts and they are completely wrong.. they should own up to it when their idiocy doesn't come to fruition. If you weren't involved.. don't worry about it then. :shrug:

Some people are busy cleaning up right now. :sparky:

tenor.gif

Excellent post OP... I have been scanning news articles relating to the ratings. ALL that I have seen prominently mention New Orleans.... Washington Post.. NY Slime.... SI... to name 3... I am working in Oklahoma right now and they are all talking about New Orleans.... Local sports radio on the drive from the airport spent 10 minutes talking about the ratings and most was talking about New Orleans.... in a positive way believe it or not

They said we didn't matter... They said get over it... They didn't understand the Who Dat Nation... AWESOME job peeps

Hey Brother .. I'm with you. I still believe! They will have to find some other way to stop us this time. The world is watching. World Champion New Orleans Saints are the PEOPLE'S CHAMP this year for sure. :yes:

Hmmm....I was wrong. I thought the game would be highly rated. Even though I knew the boycott would affect ratings locally, I was shock that many actually went through and gave the Super Bowl the silent treatment.

respect! ^^

The whole world knows.

Don't give up. 2019 primetime games, repeat the process. Stream all Saints games etc

Show the NFL that Saints fans aren't going to take what happened lying down.

Force them to change their ways.

Disagree. Why boycott Saints? Hurting the ratings for Saints will hurt the team. Less ratings=no prime time games.

Disagree. Why boycott Saints? Hurting the ratings for Saints will hurt the team. Less ratings=no prime time games.
Yeah, I don't get boycotting the Saints either. They're why we're here and upset. We need to show as much support for them as we are showing disgust for the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom