Where are the posters that wanted Robert Gallery? (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The question was posted a couple of times before the draft, would you trade the #2 pick for the Raiders pick and Gallery. Several, several posters said yes. I kept saying that Gallery was horrible, and one of the biggest busts in NFL history, he was the #2 in the draft, same as Leaf. I kept getting responses that Gallery had a couple of booboo's, and he would show he was good this year.

He is, by far, the worst LT in the NFL. If you have watched him play, you know this. I don't know how the analysts got it so wrong, but he can't block a ladybug at this point.

If we had made that trade, not even Brees could make this guy look mediocre. (I don't know if it was actually offered, but it was suggested.)

The Raiders should draft 4 O-lineman with their 1st 4 picks this year, I do like their center, Grove, though.

So noone will admit to thinking Gallery was a good lineman before the season?

You can pull in the line now... the fish aren't biting... for once.

There is hope here after all. :hihi:

I did. I think I said that I'd rather Larry Fitzgerald, but everyone wanted DeAngelo Hall at the time and I don't think we had anyone to play LT.

Thank goodness we got Will Smith instead...

Good call on Gallery. No one predicted anything except great things for that guy.

Hey guys, remember that thing I said a couple of years ago, and a bunch of people were all "nuh uh!" and I was all "uh huh!" and there were like a lot of guys saying I was wrong and such? I don't remember exactly who it was, but I remember there were several. Anyway...

Told you so!

Ha! In your face! How you like me now?

Bet you'll listen next time, won't ya?

Anyway, I was just wondering who the wrong people were. Whoever you are, please take this opportunity to acknowledge my greatness in this thread. I look forward to you guys agreeing with me from now on.

:9:

I like to start my day with a giggle. Hey, MLU is a stand up guy.

Hey guys, remember that thing I said a couple of years ago, and a bunch of people were all "nuh uh!" and I was all "uh huh!" and there were like a lot of guys saying I was wrong and such? I don't remember exactly who it was, but I remember there were several. Anyway...

Told you so!

Ha! In your face! How you like me now?

Bet you'll listen next time, won't ya?

Anyway, I was just wondering who the wrong people were. Whoever you are, please take this opportunity to acknowledge my greatness in this thread. I look forward to you guys agreeing with me from now on.

:9:

i'll eat crow on that one. I was the one that was all "nuh uh" when you were all "uh huh" and i was still all "nuh uh"

I never wanted Gallery but I did want all of NY's juicy picks

The question was posted a couple of times before the draft, would you trade the #2 pick for the Raiders pick and Gallery. Several, several posters said yes. I kept saying that Gallery was horrible, and one of the biggest busts in NFL history, he was the #2 in the draft, same as Leaf. I kept getting responses that Gallery had a couple of booboo's, and he would show he was good this year.

He is, by far, the worst LT in the NFL. If you have watched him play, you know this. I don't know how the analysts got it so wrong, but he can't block a ladybug at this point.

If we had made that trade, not even Brees could make this guy look mediocre. (I don't know if it was actually offered, but it was suggested.)

The Raiders should draft 4 O-lineman with their 1st 4 picks this year, I do like their center, Grove, though.

I never wanted Gallery, but I will admit that I wanted the Saints to take Leinart with the #2 pick....that was until Mario became a Texan! THen I said without a doubt we need to take Bush and not think twice.

Weird how things happened. Leinart is playing pretty well right now, nothing like Brees, but I could see a situation with management pushing to get their boy in there that they spent so much money on. Whew, glad that plan fell through!

Next year will be Gallery's year (or is it the year after???)

I must admit to be one of the Gallery fans. Surely he is better than Stinch?? Maybe he needs a new environment? We shall see.

Link?

Whoever you are, please take this opportunity to acknowledge my greatness in this thread.

OK, I think you're great :9:

Bush is a One-man offensive line. He opens holes for deuce and keeps the defense off of Brees.

What more can you ask?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom