Where are they now? Billy Miller (1 Viewer)

Patty Ice

The Man
Reaction score
I just found out the other day that an extended family member is currently dating Billy Miller. He's an assistant coach for a current powerhouse HS team here in So Cal.

He coached her two of her sons and currently coaching the third. Her two sons are linebackers for UCLA and Washington.

Some weird What the Fork! info that I thought I would share with the board. :LOL:

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
For no real particular reason I used to say things in a kind of funny voice and say, "Billy! Where are you going with that ax Billy?" So I definitely remember him.

RichB

Who? Me?!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For no real particular reason I used to say things in a kind of funny voice and say, "Billy! Where are you going with that ax Billy?" So I definitely remember him.
Probably from “White Men Can’t Jump.” I still quote Rosie Perez all the time.... “Billy... why you so stoopid, Billy?!”

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know if they still are, but it appeared that he & Brees were pretty close when he was here---doing overseas tours together to support the troops, etc

Reaction score
I remember this news segment or something after he got hurt and was out for the year one year where he'd go to bars and watch Saints games with fans (I think it was road games but not sure). Seemed like a really chill, solid dude to hang out with.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I remember this news segment or something after he got hurt and was out for the year one year where he'd go to bars and watch Saints games with fans (I think it was road games but not sure). Seemed like a really chill, solid dude to hang out with.
didn't the saints honor him with a ring?

Grant Backer Two

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ya, Billy was one of Drew's "boys". I even have a couple of his football cards. I think there might have been 2-3 different ones made of him.
Pretty cool OP. I HOPE you are able to send "Wedding Pictures" someday. I would put a few dollars on it, and bet that Drew would DEFINATELY be there.

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess the dude divorced his previous wife. I would seem him with his wife and kids shopping at the Rouses on Airline...

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess the dude divorced his previous wife. I would seem him with his wife and kids shopping at the Rouses on Airline...
That had she had a big following on Twitter as well. I think she sold jewelry

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That had she had a big following on Twitter as well. I think she sold jewelry
Yes, Rachael sold sports related jewelry. I worked for her as a rep at the time. The Saints gave her permission to make replica Superbowl ring pendants and Lombardi trophy charms. They are pretty cool.
She and Billy are divorced now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom