Where are they now? Billy Miller (1 Viewer)

Patty Ice

The Man
Reaction score
I just found out the other day that an extended family member is currently dating Billy Miller. He's an assistant coach for a current powerhouse HS team here in So Cal.

He coached her two of her sons and currently coaching the third. Her two sons are linebackers for UCLA and Washington.

Some weird WTF info that I thought I would share with the board. :LOL:

For no real particular reason I used to say things in a kind of funny voice and say, "Billy! Where are you going with that ax Billy?" So I definitely remember him.

For no real particular reason I used to say things in a kind of funny voice and say, "Billy! Where are you going with that ax Billy?" So I definitely remember him.
Probably from “White Men Can’t Jump.” I still quote Rosie Perez all the time.... “Billy... why you so stoopid, Billy?!”

I don't know if they still are, but it appeared that he & Brees were pretty close when he was here---doing overseas tours together to support the troops, etc

I remember this news segment or something after he got hurt and was out for the year one year where he'd go to bars and watch Saints games with fans (I think it was road games but not sure). Seemed like a really chill, solid dude to hang out with.

I remember this news segment or something after he got hurt and was out for the year one year where he'd go to bars and watch Saints games with fans (I think it was road games but not sure). Seemed like a really chill, solid dude to hang out with.
didn't the saints honor him with a ring?

Ya, Billy was one of Drew's "boys". I even have a couple of his football cards. I think there might have been 2-3 different ones made of him.
Pretty cool OP. I HOPE you are able to send "Wedding Pictures" someday. I would put a few dollars on it, and bet that Drew would DEFINATELY be there.

I guess the dude divorced his previous wife. I would seem him with his wife and kids shopping at the Rouses on Airline...

I guess the dude divorced his previous wife. I would seem him with his wife and kids shopping at the Rouses on Airline...

That had she had a big following on Twitter as well. I think she sold jewelry

That had she had a big following on Twitter as well. I think she sold jewelry
Yes, Rachael sold sports related jewelry. I worked for her as a rep at the time. The Saints gave her permission to make replica Superbowl ring pendants and Lombardi trophy charms. They are pretty cool.
She and Billy are divorced now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom