Where are you with Marcus Williams now? (1 Viewer)

Careful. PFF says he's the best. The same PFF that says Latt is below average.

PFF is giving him credit for 3 INTs that were all Hail Marys or really bad prayer misthrows by the QB. It’s not like he’s diagnosing plays and jumping routes. He just happened to be near the ball when the QB screws up.

Marcus is fine. Damn you guys turn on players in a !#$%@^@ heartbeat. Kid can ball. Had a bad day. It happens.

I disagree that I'm "turning" on a player fast. He's played better this year than last year i'll give him that.

Marcus is fine. Damn you guys turn on players in a !#$%@^@ heartbeat. Kid can ball. Had a bad day. It happens.
Do we have highlight reel that shows his tackling and defensed passes and INTs that are breaks on the ball or from good coverage, and not just thrown right to him?

PFF grades him it seems mostly on "is he generally in the right spot for the defense called" and I guess that's true.

But tackling is atrocious, he makes few plays on the ball and in crucial situations he seems to be a liability.

It is what it is now but you need to look in another direction.

He’s not been what I’d expected when we drafted him. And that isn’t even from today’s game for me. Body of work. But in fairness to him I expected him to be an all pro ballhawk when we got him.

My highest rating of him was when when drafted him. Since then it's been all down hill. Since so many seen to like him, maybe we can trade him in the offseason for a player or a pick. I've watched every game he's played as a Saint and still don't see any value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom