Where can I get this flag? (1 Viewer)

Ok update. Stopped by the place I got mine and they had 1 3'x5' flag left in stock, and that goes to wamland. I asked the lady and she said the guy who makes them is out of business and there arent any more. They do have a few 12"x18" garden flags of the same make for 7.99 each. I will try the flag shop on magazine street, but that wont be till next thursday at the earliest.

What place is this that has the garden flag? I'm going to call and order.

Helo, if you can find one, I'd greatly appreciate it. My Saints flag I have outside is all torn and faded, so it's time for a new one.

Ok update. Stopped by the place I got mine and they had 1 3'x5' flag left in stock, and that goes to wamland. I asked the lady and she said the guy who makes them is out of business and there arent any more. They do have a few 12"x18" garden flags of the same make for 7.99 each. I will try the flag shop on magazine street, but that wont be till next thursday at the earliest.
Helo definitely hooked me up. +++++ Flag Rep!
This community delivers.

What place is this that has the garden flag? I'm going to call and order.

gbootie, the name of the place is MJ's jewelry and gifts
phone (504) 835-6099. I dont see a website for them. I could get one of the small ones and ship it if they wont. Let me know.

gbootie, the name of the place is MJ's jewelry and gifts
phone (504) 835-6099. I dont see a website for them. I could get one of the small ones and ship it if they wont. Let me know.

Thanks dude. I just called and ordered 2. They're shipping them out tomorrow.

BTW, the lady told me they may have more of the big flags in a storage trailer, but they won't get out to it for about a week. So, call back later next week if interested.

how much longer until you change your avatar wamland? i'm glad you're about to have a kid and all...just curious.

BTW, I've heard that TJ's Carnival Shop in Terrytown sells the 3'x5' flags in this style.

BTW, I've heard that TJ's Carnival Shop in Terrytown sells the 3'x5' flags in this style.

Man, if anybody can get out there for me, or get me a phone number, I'd appreciate it. I looked for their website but I couldn't find anything.

Man, if anybody can get out there for me, or get me a phone number, I'd appreciate it. I looked for their website but I couldn't find anything.

Ding ding ding

http://tjcarnival.com/~tjcarniv/product_info.php?products_id=561

I like this one too

D229fleurdelis.jpg

Whoa dude... I am buying one of these tonight....

Joe

D229fleurdelis.jpg

DOne deal... Been wanting one of those for years...

Thanks for the thread...

Joe

Dang it wamland, now I am going to hae to go out and buy a flagpole.... Yea... It's gonna have to be one of those 20 footers cemented in the yard...

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom