Where can I get this flag? (1 Viewer)

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
5248907.JPG

Anyone???

There is a shop near my house that sells that flag. I have one on the outside of my house. Think i paid like 19 bucks for it. I am going back on my 7 day work hitch, but if you want one, I will pick it up for ya and ship it to you if you are interested.

Magazine and Jackson, Uptown.

The place on the Uptown/Lakeside corner sells all kinds of flags, and they are flying outside when they're open.

BTW, they used to sell the classic Jazz Fest flags there until the Foundation got word of it.

There is a shop near my house that sells that flag. I have one on the outside of my house. Think i paid like 19 bucks for it. I am going back on my 7 day work hitch, but if you want one, I will pick it up for ya and ship it to you if you are interested.

That would be super cool if you wouldn't mind. Just let me know how to get you the cash for shipping and flag and your trouble, I would appreciate it.

If you need anything from Baltimore or DC let me know.

Magazine and Jackson, Uptown.

The place on the Uptown/Lakeside corner sells all kinds of flags, and they are flying outside when they're open.

BTW, they used to sell the classic Jazz Fest flags there until the Foundation got word of it.

Any idea of the name or if they have a site?
Thanks

Looks like this may be them:
Brad & Dellwen Flags

based on 1 review

Category: Home & Garden [Edit]
<address class="adr"> 2201 Magazine St
New Orleans, LA 70130
</address> (504) 527-5211

No website that I can tell.

I've looked everywhere, don't think there's a website. But here's other info.
Everytime I've been there it's been just one cool old guy working.

Brad & Dellwen Flag-Party-Gift Shop
2201 Magazine St
New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 527-5211

edit- posted this a minute after you, wamland.

Attachments

• 100_5927.jpg
    100_5927.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 685
I've looked everywhere, don't think there's a website. But here's other info.
Everytime I've been there it's been just one cool old guy working.

Brad & Dellwen Flag-Party-Gift Shop
2201 Magazine St
New Orleans, LA 70130
(504) 527-5211

Awesome. Thanks much.
i used to live right up the street from there at one time. I think that place used to be a check cashing place. There's a good poboy shop one block down toward the zoo.
Man, i'm hungry now.

Man, i'm hungry now.

No problem. I live in Monroe now and there ain't too many po-boy shops here at all. Maybe one.

If you have a hard time getting the flag, PM me. I get home for most of the Saints games.

Bon Chance.

No problem. I live in Monroe now and there ain't too many po-boy shops here at all. Maybe one.

If you have a hard time getting the flag, PM me. I get home for most of the Saints games.

Bon Chance.

Will do.
Thanks again :plus-un2:
BTW knew a girl from Monroe. Her dad was a preacher...you know how those things end up by the time they get to New Orleans.

SUH -WEET!!! I've been looking everywhere for this flag. I saw it three years ago at the Dome and have tried to find it.

Helo - if you're in the area and think of it, I'd love to grab one of those as well. We'll get the Saintsnation in Maryland soon!!

Ok update. Stopped by the place I got mine and they had 1 3'x5' flag left in stock, and that goes to wamland. I asked the lady and she said the guy who makes them is out of business and there arent any more. They do have a few 12"x18" garden flags of the same make for 7.99 each. I will try the flag shop on magazine street, but that wont be till next thursday at the earliest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom