Where can I Watch Iris, Tucks, and Endymion all at one location? (2 Viewers)

You can't get to Patterson? Just go a bit out way and up and track back down?

Nm I see you tried.

thats where I was. Federal city and Delgado kicked everything back to the parade route. I’m stuck where Mardi Gras meets Shirley now. So many people going my way they took over the lane going the opposite way. So two lanes trying to merge with two lanes from Shirley drive. And none getting into Degaulle because east bank bound traffic is also bumper to bumper and they are blocking the intersection.

thats where I was. Federal city and Delgado kicked everything back to the parade route. I’m stuck where Mardi Gras meets Shirley now. So many people going my way they took over the lane going the opposite way. So two lanes trying to merge with two lanes from Shirley drive. And none getting into Degaulle because east bank bound traffic is also bumper to bumper and they are blocking the intersection.

Oh snap I would try Farragut back cut down toward franklin then up burmaster.

Old stomping grounds mane... But sounds like you just blocked all directions.

If you got home in 10 minutes wouldn’t that still be the case?

Image result for inside out angry gif

Just saw another parade goer dies from float accident w endemyion. N galvez and canal. Only 21 floats will finish. 22 thru 40 canceled. Ugh

Supposed to be a time to celebrate. So sad to hear about 2 people losing their lives.

None since 2008 and now 2 in same year

but isn’t this also 3rd year in a row that a fatality happened in conjunction with Endymion?

wow, I was just reading about it. It was also a tandem float and the city has cancelled them for the rest of Mardi Gras. Both died in between two sections. This is going to be interesting to see what they propose to do long term because those floats are a huge part of what the biggest parades do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom