Saints Where did the quote come from? All of you “Boomers”? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
In The NFL PlayFootball #lersplayfootball commercial, we get a glimpse of “Alvin and The Kamaras” and AK’s only line is “We Meet Again!” . Whom of you Baby Boomers or folks who know their music, can (without Googling or in other words “cheating” and not only be moved by Alvin’s dance as well as his moves on the field and in a certain way, explain why he’s the kind of wild man he runs as , can tell me where that quote came from or if it’s a quote at all?

Who knows it’s origin and can place it in a time and place with his swagger? There’s a huge hidden meaning wrapped up in his running style and with THAT piece of music history playing in his head, it’s no wonder he makes the type of runs he makes and the fact that he is in a “playfootball” commercial and music swirling around in his head, it makes it a LOT easier to explain his flow and thus his moves and/or patience when it’s all called for~!

So, Alvin and The Kamaras makes it all make sense to me and I “GET” what he’s up to out there and why his running style is so finally played like guitar never played before but intuitively played but in a manner never heard or seen before. Who , from the music World turned it upside down and flipped the switch on everyone in the day and revolutionized music forever? Now that he’s dropped that major background tip, AK’s style and not really a swagger but just a new approach which is so “NEXT LEVEL” on The NFL he makes sense to me now and I can hardly wait to watch him play again since now?

It all makes sense and I’ll be trying to play whatever song was in his head at the time. Who has the “mineral” to take a stab at an answer or to even attempt it? No one gets any clues or hints since it’s too controlled like that, you get nothing but to know where Alvin is when he’s on The Field of Play and the game is football, there’s simply no beating Alvin and The Kamaras and most important to me?

No way to figure it out trying to defend against the guy even if you learn something from this guessing game~! It’s unstoppable nor defendable as the best you can do it try to out number him with other players but even then he’s not playing in the same Universe and when I let you in on where his head is and where the quote is from , you’ll either “Get It” or you’ll STILL be left wondering what’s the significance of it! Best of luck yo lucky people and order anything you choose.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

In The NFL PlayFootball #lersplayfootball commercial, we get a glimpse of “Alvin and The Kamaras” and AK’s only line is “We Meet Again!” . Whom of you Baby Boomers or folks who know their music, can (without Googling or in other words “cheating” and not only be moved by Alvin’s dance as well as his moves on the field and in a certain way, explain why he’s the kind of wild man he runs as , can tell me where that quote came from or if it’s a quote at all? Who knows it’s origin and can place it in a time and place with his swagger? There’s a huge hidden meaning wrapped up in his running style and with THAT piece of music history playing in his head, it’s no wonder he makes the type of runs he makes and the fact that he is in a “playfootball” commercial and music swirling around in his head, it makes it a LOT easier to explain his flow and thus his moves and/or patience when it’s all called for~! So, Alvin and The Kamaras makes it all make sense to me and I “GET” what he’s up to out there and why his running style is so finally played like guitar never played before but intuitively played but in a manner never heard or seen before. Who , from the music World turned it upside down and flipped the switch on everyone in the day and revolutionized music forever? Now that he’s dropped that major background tip, AK’s style and not really a swagger but just a new approach which is so “NEXT LEVEL” on The NFL he makes sense to me now and I can hardly wait to watch him play again since now? It all makes sense and I’ll be trying to play whatever song was in his head at the time. Who has the “mineral” to take a stab at an answer or to even attempt it? No one gets any clues or hints since it’s too controlled like that, you get nothing but to know where Alvin is when he’s on The Field of Play and the game is football, there’s simply no beating Alvin and The Kamaras and most important to me? No way to figure it out trying to defend against the guy even if you learn something from this guessing game~! It’s unstoppable nor defendable as the best you can do it try to out number him with other players but even then he’s not playing in the same Universe and when I let you in on where his head is and where the quote is from , you’ll either “Get It” or you’ll STILL be left wondering what’s the significance of it! Best of luck yo lucky people and order anything you choose.

tenor.gif

In The NFL PlayFootball #lersplayfootball commercial, we get a glimpse of “Alvin and The Kamaras” and AK’s only line is “We Meet Again!” . Whom of you Baby Boomers or folks who know their music, can (without Googling or in other words “cheating” and not only be moved by Alvin’s dance as well as his moves on the field and in a certain way, explain why he’s the kind of wild man he runs as , can tell me where that quote came from or if it’s a quote at all? Who knows it’s origin and can place it in a time and place with his swagger? There’s a huge hidden meaning wrapped up in his running style and with THAT piece of music history playing in his head, it’s no wonder he makes the type of runs he makes and the fact that he is in a “playfootball” commercial and music swirling around in his head, it makes it a LOT easier to explain his flow and thus his moves and/or patience when it’s all called for~! So, Alvin and The Kamaras makes it all make sense to me and I “GET” what he’s up to out there and why his running style is so finally played like guitar never played before but intuitively played but in a manner never heard or seen before. Who , from the music World turned it upside down and flipped the switch on everyone in the day and revolutionized music forever? Now that he’s dropped that major background tip, AK’s style and not really a swagger but just a new approach which is so “NEXT LEVEL” on The NFL he makes sense to me now and I can hardly wait to watch him play again since now? It all makes sense and I’ll be trying to play whatever song was in his head at the time. Who has the “mineral” to take a stab at an answer or to even attempt it? No one gets any clues or hints since it’s too controlled like that, you get nothing but to know where Alvin is when he’s on The Field of Play and the game is football, there’s simply no beating Alvin and The Kamaras and most important to me? No way to figure it out trying to defend against the guy even if you learn something from this guessing game~! It’s unstoppable nor defendable as the best you can do it try to out number him with other players but even then he’s not playing in the same Universe and when I let you in on where his head is and where the quote is from , you’ll either “Get It” or you’ll STILL be left wondering what’s the significance of it! Best of luck yo lucky people and order anything you choose.
tumblr_nww5e3LKFQ1t1qeoto1_500.gif

I'm sure there is some real genius in this post... :scratch:

... otherwise I would understand it.

Last edited:
It’s from a movie called Paragraph
There was a famous song in it called “Paragraph” by Paragraph and the Mysterians
Well, I'm old enough to remember 'Question Mark'... but never heard of 'Paragraph'. :scratch:

:hihi:

Well, I'm old enough to remember 'Question Mark'... but never heard of 'Paragraph'. :scratch:

:hihi:

Fantastic.
I have some rabbit holes to go down this morning it seems! ?
That’s gold.

Attachments

• B3E82C35-508B-44D3-B0E6-B7B4765F2B91.png
    B3E82C35-508B-44D3-B0E6-B7B4765F2B91.png
    433.2 KB · Views: 13
Daddyeaux, good to know you are still kicking and bleeding black and gold. :bandg:
Looking at the timestamp, it was 4 a.m. on the west coast? o_O

This might help:

"NFL Play" or NFLPlay60 is a school/community outreach that encourages kids to get in 60 minutes of physical activity a day. The Saints will send out a crew to your kid's school to set up a course and it is all kinds of awesome. (y) Now the links go to NFLRush? which looks to be video games??? That's a 180. :(

Here are the commercials Dr.Daddyeaux referenced, geared towards kids:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dKIz/nfl-play-football-what-are-you-bringing

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dKIM/nfl-play-football-bring-it

Daddyeaux, good to know you are still kicking and bleeding black and gold. :bandg:
Looking at the timestamp, it was 4 a.m. on the west coast? o_O

This might help:

"NFL Play" or NFLPlay60 is a school/community outreach that encourages kids to get in 60 minutes of physical activity a day. The Saints will send out a crew to your kid's school to set up a course and it is all kinds of awesome. (y) Now the links go to NFLRush? which looks to be video games??? That's a 180. :(

Here's the commercial Dr.Daddyeaux referenced, geared towards kids:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/dKIz/nfl-play-football-what-are-you-bringing
Thanks Sharon! :9:
I don't pay too much attention to TV anymore. Except for the football parts! :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom