Votes: 23 13.1%
  • When the Saints had 12 starters out with injury

Votes: 84 48.0%
  • When receivers played like they had never seen a football before

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • When the refs put on their jerseys

Votes: 59 33.7%

• Total voters
Even with mistakes, we played well enough to win this game.
I have to disagree we never had a chance but I appreciate the positivity though. Realistic this team is struggling with injuries, bad play and bad play calling.

The INT at the end of the half. We were in FG range and driving well. Sean gets aggressive and the tipped pass gets picked. Dallas gets a FG going into the half and now what could have been us up 4 or at worse tied, we are down 6 and never really threatened again.

The blindside block was preposterous - but who’s to say we even score on that drive. Still it was egregious and pathetic.

I thought we would lose as soon as Taysom hurt his hand, and then he proceeded to make a lot of bad throws. That’s the worst I’ve seen him pass, so I think the hurt finger was affecting his throws. That probably contributed to a couple of the interceptions. We’ll soon find out how bad his finger is hurt.

All of the above, but we lost some serious momentum on that absurd penalty. The only thing we had going for us was Taysom’s runs, but that still doesn’t excuse the 4 pick night, which honestly should have been 7. I know people hated on Siemain, but geez, look at our putrid o-line. At least he didn’t throw a high number of picks. We just can’t win with our 3rd string offense.

Jameis getting hurt was a much bigger loss to this team than some fans want to admit. There was room for him to get better but he was playing smart football, protecting the ball, playing well in the red zone, and his deep passing was effective and keeping defenses honest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom