• When the Saints had 12 starters out with injury

Votes: 84 48.0%
  • When receivers played like they had never seen a football before

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • When the refs put on their jerseys

Votes: 59 33.7%

• Total voters
When did we lose the game tonight?
I think it was after the bad blocking in the back penalty. Not because it killed that drive, but because it was such a penalty it got into Payton's head for the rest of the game.

I don't blame him for getting angry about it and not being able to let it go, but he's done that before in games and the offense struggled afterwards in those games too.

If the playcaller and leader of the team is distracted by a bad penalty, then it distracts the players too and affects their execution. It trickles down. I understand it, so I'm not blaming anyone. I just figured at the time the game was going to be lost.

It is odd that anytime we got anything good going it was negated by the refs and then the cowboys get their hand held down the field with penalty after penalty.
…and by Marcus Williams. Sorry. I was suppose to be asleep by now but couldn’t resist.

Pollard's TD run changed the game, took the momentum, it was up for grabs til then...Offense couldn't make it up.

Jameis getting hurt was a much bigger loss to this team than some fans want to admit. There was room for him to get better but he was playing smart football, protecting the ball, playing well in the red zone, and his deep passing was effective and keeping defenses honest.
True, and then the injury problem kept getting worse. I don’t know how well Winston could play behind this Oline.

Pollard's TD run changed the game, took the momentum, it was up for grabs til then...Offense couldn't make it up.
There is nothing, and I mean nothing, scarier than knowing the only thing standing between your opponent and a touchdown is a Marcus Williams tackle.

All of the above, but we lost some serious momentum on that absurd penalty. The only thing we had going for us was Taysom’s runs, but that still doesn’t excuse the 4 pick night, which honestly should have been 7. I know people hated on Siemain, but geez, look at our putrid o-line. At least he didn’t throw a high number of picks. We just can’t win with our 3rd string offense.
Ha! I wish some of these offensive starters were 3rd stringers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom