where do saints players live?

Banned #1
Where in the city do the players live? I know that Brian Young lives in English Turn, and Drew Brees lives by Tulane. Anyone else?

DEUCE26

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I beleive Joe lives in English Turn also, most live in Ormond, and a few live in Kenner towards the lake

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Ratings
When I was a kid, a lot of Saints lived near us in Destrehan (Ormond.) John Tice and John Hill lived down the street, Rickey Jackson lived across the golf course and Dalton Hilliard lived down the Boulevard. Of course, Bum Phillips' house was the most famous landmark in town, and often you could ride by and see his cowboy hat sitting in the window. Nowadays, I hear that Deuce and Joe live there, FWIW.....

Last edited:

slowmotion

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
When I was a kid, a lot of Saints lived near us in Destrehan (Ormond.) John Tice and John Hill lived down the street, Rickey Jackson lived across the golf course and Dalton Hilliard lived down the Boulevard. Of course, Bum Phillips' house was the most famous landmark in town, and often you could ride by and see his cowboy hat sitting in the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=bay%20window" onmouseover="window.status='<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=bay%20window" onmouseover="window.status='bay window'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">bay window</a>'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">bay window</a>. Nowadays, I hear that Deuce and Joe live there, FWIW.....
I am currently staying in Ormond with my parents, who bought this house from Rickey Jackson. We used to live in the house next door to bum phillips.

Unfortunately, I was in boarding school in Nachitoches when my parents bought this house and I was not able to meet rickey. Though he did leave one memorbelia for us, which is now become my favorite Saints possesion. A Popeye's Pop of the week.

I have heard that many Players live here because the houses are reasonably priced and it is simple to get to the training facility.

Ratings
Unfortunately, I was in boarding school in Nachitoches when my parents bought this house and I was not able to meet rickey. Though he did leave one memorbelia for us, which is now become my favorite Saints possesion. A Popeye's Pop of the week.

In Boarding School, did your parents not like you?

I didn't think they even existed!

Did you start this thread? Maybe your parents say stalking tendencies in you as a kid.

Wisdom Tooth

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
Joe lives in Ormond. While jogging I've seen him out in his convertible on Ormond Blvd. My parents live down the street from a house that Mora lived in for a time in Ormond. As for Deuce, I heard he just bought a huge house in Luling.

Ratings
my in-laws live up the street from Brees. He lives on Audubon St. (not Place) about 3-4 houses down from the church that's on the corner.