Where do you get your NOLA news (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
yes this is probably another thread we have done before but my frustration with news sites has prompted it again.

And I'm not even talking about agendas beyond what news should have.(that is a whole other ball of wax)

I'm talking just technical stuff. Poor editing and proofreading is an obvious problem but the biggest for me is the cluster you know what that those websites are. I'm specifically looking at you WWL but I know the others suck too. Multiple video media on one page sometimes playing simultaneously on their own, and half the pages usually filled with click bait fake stories ("You won't believe what this 90s child star looks like now") All the same type of stuff you see on the weather channel and such. Its a sad day for the internet when someone can run a more professional website in their mothers basement, by themselves than these once respectable organizations.

Grinds my damn gears I tell you.

not even joking, its the best place. But for us locals shouldn't we be able to have a place to go see daily goings on that might not be thread worthy that is a reliable and professional site?

Sounds like you have identified a product and a market with a need. Go forth and conquer!

Sounds like you have identified a product and a market with a need. Go forth and conquer!
Image result for kramer movie phone gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom