Where do you rank Joe? (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Do you think he’s the best Tiger football player of all time and if not who would you put ahead of him?

Well as far as just college career, I say he is arguably the best. As far as overall best player at LSU, we will have to see how he does in the NFL before we can judge

The season he put together this year will go down as the best college season by a QB in history after he beats the brakes off of whatever team in the NCG. This LSU team will live in lore forever and will go down as best team in college history.

Best single season bar none. Overall career in CFB might be different. Hard to say because it's so much in one season.

Well for me from what I actually can remember watching LSU most of the guys for me would have been on defense, naturally .... Heisman Vote Record along with all the records this season and playoffs doubt I will ever get to see anyone top that in my lifetime....

I would find it hard to knock Joe simply because of his short tenure at LSU. I do believe that if he came here as a true freshman, he would possibly be playing for (at least) his 2nd national championship in two weeks. He did the best that he could do in his brief time here and truly changed what fans will expect from Coach O and the Tigers for years to come. I find it hard to fathom that any other kid in the country could have handled all the changes to the program in the last year to put us where we are today. To me, he is really that special! :9:

Well as far as just college career, I say he is arguably the best. As far as overall best player at LSU, we will have to see how he does in the NFL before we can judge

Why? What does his pro career have to do with his college career? He's the best LSU football player ever. Tim Tebow is the best UF football player ever despite Emmitt's success in the pros.

The season he put together this year will go down as the best college season by a QB in history after he beats the brakes off of whatever team in the NCG. This LSU team will live in lore forever and will go down as best team in college history.

LSU for sure. Probably SEC too. But not all of college football.

That is exactly what happened. He led the team to seal the deal on this distinction. The Legend of Joe Burrow and the 2019 LSU Tigers, the best team in college football history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom