Where do you think that doomed space satellite will finally go down (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
just me popping that question out here on a late Tuesday midnight curtain call?

I just read that the space satellite will be probably shot down later today and God only knows where it will land.

So I want to ask the people of Sr.com, men and women both, to tell me or give an idea of where this satellite will land once we blow it to smithereens and into a million pieces?

Obama campaign headquarters

I don;t know where it'll go down... But I'll bet that it's being full of Toxic gas is a farse... It's being shot down because it's full of secrets that the gubment can;t afford to get in the wrong hands.

Joe

I don;t know where it'll go down... But I'll bet that it's being full of Toxic gas is a farse... It's being shot down because it's full of secrets that the gubment can;t afford to get in the wrong hands.
The toxic gas is called Hydrazine a highly toxic rocket fuel.and to answer you question,I hope it lands on my truck I need a new one.

Joe

I doubt that it is a farce (it does contain a toxic gas), but I'm certainly glad our government would want to protect our technology from getting into enemy hands; doesn't that make sense?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom