Where does our defence rank heading into bye? (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
So I was wondering, where do we sit in the stats and advanced stats defensively? I’m not sure where to find all the different breakdowns and pff and all that so if someone could please share.

Seems to me like we should have gotten ourselves into the top 2/3s of overall defence but we have given up a lot of yards. Curious to see where we rank and how we have trended in that regard.

Our run defence is great and we seem to be playing a lot better schematically on defence now. I liked the zone we were running. Personally I like a good zone blitz.

Saints defense went up to #18 in NFL according the the NFL stats i seen this morning.

Yes. We're mediocre!!! I've been waiting for this!!

1539118897347.png

I’m proud of the way they are scrapping.
And we BETTER hold the bye week scoreless!
Shutout baby!
Who Dat!

I selfishly hate the BYE week = no Saints football; however, great time to rest, heal up, reflect, and gear up for the remaining 14 games.

Giving up 48 and 37 points on a 5 game samples is gonna makes scoring defense look bad.

I think we are 28th in points, but outside of our bad games... We haven't given up more than 20 points(18,18,19(More like 18,10,13 without the garbage points). Which is pretty close to elite in the nfl.

I selfishly hate the BYE week = no Saints football; however, great time to rest, heal up, reflect, and gear up for the remaining 14 games.

My wife has me booked up for two outings, she’s taking full advantage of this bye. ?

Bye week can be good tho Paul, you can take the Sunday to go for a drive watch the fall weather and take a scenic look at things. That’s what I like to do I tend to just forget the games that day and tune it out for a little break. Then it’s back to intensity fandom on Monday

My wife has me booked up for two outings, she’s taking full advantage of this bye. ?

Nothing wrong with that.
Outings > Painting :covri:

Unless that outing is shopping. :vomit:

I just posted a thread in EE asking for suggestions. :applaud::idea::idea:

Another thought. After the Baltimore game, do we start a tracker counting down to the Sean Vs. Sean Game (Rams, 26 days from now on Nov. 4)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom