Where have these WR's gone?...Chase Lyman, Jamal Jones, Mike Hass (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanatic

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We've shuffled so may WR's around the roster the past few years; just curious as to where they've gone.

I know CHI picked up Mike hass, not sure if he's still there. Chase Lyman had potential but was always hurting his leg. And I believe Jamal Jones could do a better job than Lance Moore currently. Any word on these guys?

Yeah, Hass is on the Bears PS.

Jamal Jones, just signed with the Eagles (saw it on rotoworld). And I guess Lyman, is out of football.

Yeah, Hass is on the Bears PS.

Jamal Jones, just signed with the Eagles (saw it on rotoworld). And I guess Lyman, is out of football.

I hope Jones does well; seemed like a good guy from what I saw of him. I feel bad for Lyman...just couldn't break the injury spell.

jones wasnt worse than copper or moore , so i wish him the very best luck , the others were just overrated college WR(bums) , which couldnt get it done down the field.

We've shuffled so may WR's around the roster the past few years; just curious as to where they've gone.

I know CHI picked up Mike hass, not sure if he's still there. Chase Lyman had potential but was always hurting his leg. And I believe Jamal Jones could do a better job than Lance Moore currently. Any word on these guys?

What do you mean? It takes talent to catch the ball and then immediately fall down. You have to save yourself the the next play. Is his YAC 0.0?

Hass gets the same treatment from the Chicago media that the fans in New Orleans gave him. The media loves him and can't understand why he isn't getting any playing time. He was a monster in pre-season. There must be something about the guy that rubs folks the wrong way. Don't know for sure but this is two cities where people wonder why he isn't playing despite good performances in pre-season and practices.

We should just get this sick WR from Kansas St. called JoRdyZzz Nelsonzzz he's going to be the bomb like Moss, T.O, Calvin Johnson, all rolled into one with a hint of Jerry Rice mixed in.

Hass gets the same treatment from the Chicago media that the fans in New Orleans gave him. The media loves him and can't understand why he isn't getting any playing time. He was a monster in pre-season. There must be something about the guy that rubs folks the wrong way. Don't know for sure but this is two cities where people wonder why he isn't playing despite good performances in pre-season and practices.

P. Thomas had a great preseason and couldn't see the field until the end. Sometimes a player just needs a chance.

He lacks seperation speed... He can catch anything around him, but with the Bears QB situation what it is, it is more of a commentary over their lack of accuracy to fit those tight windows so a receiver with marginal speed like Hass can produce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom