Where Hawks Cry (1 Viewer)

Seahawk tears taste soo good...

large.jpg

Someone needs to go drop this meme on their forum.

Listening to the Seattle radio broadcast right now.

"The ref SMILED at Earl Thomas...SMILED...and threw the flag!"

This is highly entertaining.

I liked that one. I'm sure the ref appreciated it, but he would've probably gotten reprimanded for not throwing a flag on that. You can't touch an official.

This thread makes me happy.

You want a cherry on top? Tomorrow morning turn into Brock & Salk on ESPN Seattle. They will have John Clayton on, and the 3 of them will ***** and moan about the game.

Want to troll a Seahawk fan? You know what to do:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Against my better judgement, but...<br><br>The officiating today was (only get to choose one)</p>&mdash; Mike Salk, 710 ESPN (@TheMikeSalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheMikeSalk/status/792820439286292480">October 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

somebody on that board actually said this:

Like I said in a previous post, I feel the NFL wants a Bree's led team to be successful and in the thick of things. Call me a conspiracy theorist but that's my gut feeling on this.

:smilielol:

I heard Prince when I read your title.

"This is what it sounds like....when Hawks cry...do do do doo...do do doo do"
Ha. Same here.
My Hawk friends up here are whining like alcoholics. Didn't feel this way when Julio was robbed. They never whine when Sherman gets away with defensive holding and chucking well past 5 yds every other play.

But this is what it sounds like when the Hawks cry. Doop doop doop doop. Maybe I'm just like my father...too cold!

Seahawks have been holding and interfering since 2012. It's the foundation for their defense. Got a Super Bowl off of it.

I love the fact now the falcons fans are in there calling them cry babies! That's classic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha. Same here.
My Hawk friends up here are whining like alcoholics. Didn't feel this way when Julio was robbed. They never whine when Sherman gets away with defensive holding and chucking well past 5 yds every other play.

But this is what it sounds like when the Hawks cry. Doop doop doop doop. Maybe I'm just like my father...too cold!

OR maybe Hawks fans are like their collective wives "she's never satisfied".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom