Where Hawks Cry (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
I don't feel bad for them or their fans, they get what they put in, and prior to the game they thought that their backups were more than enough to beat us.

Anyway, if you feel like reading a bunch of excuses, and seeing another teams blame game Seahawks.NET - The Voice of the 12th Man!

I heard Prince when I read your title.

"This is what it sounds like....when Hawks cry...do do do doo...do do doo do"

Living in the Seattle area NOTHING makes me happier. It just sucks that I'm away on business all week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's rich that they are so upset about officiating. Welcome to the lives of any opponent you've faced in the last 5 years. I don't feel bad at all.

It's rich that they are so upset about officiating. Welcome to the lives of any opponent you've faced in the last 5 years. I don't feel bad at all.

Exactly. They had a few plays vs the Cards last week where I said to myself, they would be upset if a team did that to them. I suppose everyone thought that, but when we laid on the ball with 5 seconds left I thought " ah sweet revenge."

Read for 5 minutes. They have no respect for their opponents. One person said losing to the Saints was "embarrassing," like the Saints are the Browns or something. Whole lot of whining about "pick plays" when everybody knows that those plays rarely and never get called as penalties.

Listening to the Seattle radio broadcast right now.

"The ref SMILED at Earl Thomas...SMILED...and threw the flag!"

This is highly entertaining.

You can always counter with the replacement ref game against Greenbay , with terrible officiating helping secure win.

Part of what makes the Pats so good is that they run of pick plays. If you don't stick your arms out as a receiver or breakdown like you are going for a block they rarely call OPI. Shielding with your body while acting like you are running a route is exactly what you need to do and Snead ran it perfectly.

They are literally the luckiest team in the league. They've already won 2 games this year on bad calls. They also got the tie last week only because they refused to review a play (inside 2 minutes) that was clearly a TD by David Johnson.

And that's just this year.

So for them, after the sheer amount of favor they've gotten, to complain now is laughable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom