Where in the Hell is Dannell?????????? (1 Viewer)

Youngnola3

Rookie
Reaction score
This dude hadnt even sniffed the field and frankly I am sick of him. He needs to get out there and ball asap!!!!!!!

mrwhodat

Saintiac
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We'll get him maybe 6 games all season, if lucky. I'm okay with it as long as they are towards the end of the year and in the playoffs.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has been dubbed "The Thief" by a local radio host for stealing all that money.

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This dude hadnt even sniffed the field and frankly I am sick of him. He needs to get out there and ball asap!!!!!!!
Get in line kid..............you're only about the 898,943,672,941,275,741st person to ask that same question!!...........:scratch:

DzynRex3hunna

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
No way he was worth Kenny Stills ... Stills was nearly what Brandin Cooks is now for us. Imagine having 2 Brandin Cooks ? Dear god , what a bad trade

UTSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No way he was worth Kenny Stills ... Stills was nearly what Brandin Cooks is now for us. Imagine having 2 Brandin Cooks ? Dear god , what a bad trade
That trade was for the 3rd round draft pick they gave us, Ellerbe was more of a throw-in. There were also rumors Stills was a malcontent but who knows about that part.

Back to the Ellerbe bashing...

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
That trade was for the 3rd round draft pick they gave us, Ellerbe was more of a throw-in. There were also rumors Stills was a malcontent but who knows about that part.

Back to the Ellerbe bashing...
We used Miami's pick on PJ Williams.

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
Ellerbe....Ellerbe....I swear that name sounds so familiar from somewhere??!!

Ahhh, He's just resting up and getting 100%. Gonna bring him in for our middle to late season run.

If we had 8 Ellerbes on this team we would be legit on defense. Plug and play 2 games a piece before getting injured.

Lafsaintsfan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The originality of this thread is as amazing as Ellerbe's play on the field this season. Oh wait...

But seriously, we would all love him to get his bum off of the injured list and contribute to the team but that isn't going to happen until it happens. At which point we can all do a happy dance for the two games he remains healthy for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)