Where is Cam Jordan? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to keep an eye on cam and noticed he got double teamed quite a few times, regardless he has to do better

Heard_Dat

Rookie
Reaction score
From what I could see, was working during the game, it looked like we got decent edge pressure. But I never saw any pressure up the middle from the tackles, none. Got to do better as unit defensively.

Reaction score
Saw the stat that he only had 5 tackles the whole game.
That's actually not bad at all for a d-lineman. You can figure most d-line tackles are typically good plays for the defense. He only had 1 game with more last year (6).

I thought he showed up in the run game. Just really disappointing he couldn't make more noise rushing the passer.

Your FS leading the team in tackles is not a good sign though.

Last edited:

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone here should know better by now than to doubt Cam Jordan, easily the most consistent player we have.
I noticed he wasn't getting there either, but I'm sure he was getting a lot more attention from the line and game plan in general, seeing as our DTs were kept in lockdown and Hendrickson was being shoved 10 yards behind the QB by a backup LT every pass.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The team identified pass rush as a need hence the play for Clowney. Glad we didnt over pay however. Davenport is missed as a rusher and in containment. Outside containment has been an issue with Hunt/Hendrickson. They are not quick enough to sent the edge hence all the yds we are giving up on the edges.
Inside pressure is lacking also. Rankins must not be 100% yet. Last season we were generating inside pressure and forcing QBs into the DEs. Not so much right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)