Where is Cooks? (1 Viewer)

he was never a true #1 in NO, nobody really is because of how much the Saints spread the ball around

So you trade up to draft a wr rd1p20 to be a role player wr? Now I'll let you edit your post to seem like you know what you're talking about.

Name another #1 wideout that has the job of taking the top of the defense and gets 0 targets? K thanks.

Name another quarterback that throws it to 9 different players. K thanks.

If you've been a saints fan for longer than a week or two you know that sometimes some players don't see much action because of the way we spread the ball.

So you trade up to draft a wr rd1p20 to be a role player wr? Now I'll let you edit your post to seem like you know what you're talking about.

And next week when Cooks has 9 receptions for 173 yards and two scores, you can go back and edit your posts to make it seem like you knew what you were talkin bout

Name another quarterback that throws it to 9 different players. K thanks.

If you've been a saints fan for longer than a week or two you know that sometimes some players don't see much action because of the way we spread the ball.

Outstanding reply! The Rams are a good defensive unit even though we picked them apart. This was part of the game plan.

Name another #1 wideout that has the job of taking the top of the defense and gets 0 targets? K thanks.

Is it his fault that the ball was not thrown to him? No. There are those of you who believe that Cooks should be putting up Antonio Brown's numbers. The reason he doesn't is because, while they both can threaten the whole field, they have very different QBs. Ben can REALLY throw it and Drew is a surgeon. It's not a slight on Drew, it is just that he cannot exploit Cooks' speed as well as Ben does Brown's. Fact.

I said that he's not a number 1...it's been said here before..I don't see what the problem is.

I think it was the fact that you said his days as the number one are over, implying that he was number 1 before this game and lost his starting job today. Which we all should know is not the case. Some days Mark Ingram is our #1 receiver. Some days Fleener will be our #1 receiver. Just depends on the day. But Cooks isn't going anywhere and he will be our #1 again. Then the next week someone else will be.

wish we had a tall speedster, two on the field in some situations would be nice, Cordarrelle Patterson if cheap I think Sean and Drew could make a star

The number 1 WR is the last one Payton and Brees want to lose. Nobody but them will ever truly know who that is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom