Where is Cooks? (1 Viewer)

Let's recap before you kids have to go in your safe place. I say cooks is not a #1 (a true x), people get upset and say he is. Then someone thinks we should go after C. Patterson to take the role that cooks has now? I just want to make sure we are all on the same page?

I think I proved my point when someone brought up C. Patterson.

Let's recap before you kids have to go in your safe place. I say cooks is not a #1 (a true x), people get upset and say he is. Then someone thinks we should go after C. Patterson to take the role that cooks has now? I just want to make sure we are all on the same page?

I think I proved my point when someone brought up C. Patterson.

You didn't prove any point.

The titles of WR1 WR2 and WR3 are so irrelevant in this offense. Seriously, if Cooks is WR2 because Thomas continues to blossom like he seems he will then that is an IDEAL situation for this offense. Brees spreads the ball and all WR positions play an intricate role in the offense regardless. Let's just be thrilled that we have had 3 WRs turn into what they have and appreciate how great this offense is going to be for the next 3-5 seasons (again!)

So you trade up to draft a wr rd1p20 to be a role player wr? Now I'll let you edit your post to seem like you know what you're talking about.

One game does not a positional ranking make. And the attitude needs to be toned down if you want to continue to defend your position this thread.

You didn't prove any point.

The titles of WR1 WR2 and WR3 are so irrelevant in this offense. Seriously, if Cooks is WR2 because Thomas continues to blossom like he seems he will then that is an IDEAL situation for this offense. Brees spreads the ball and all WR positions play an intricate role in the offense regardless. Let's just be thrilled that we have had 3 WRs turn into what they have and appreciate how great this offense is going to be for the next 3-5 seasons (again!)

SOOOOOOOOOOO much this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. If we are able to keep these 3 guys around for the long haul, our future is very bright. These guys are our future, not DB9, and the future QB will benefit form their presence.

So you trade up to draft a wr rd1p20 to be a role player wr? Now I'll let you edit your post to seem like you know what you're talking about.

WR1 is already on this team. His name is Michael Thomas. If you can't see/agree with that then you're 100% delusional

So...I take it in a way we all agree. I say he isn't a wr1, the board agrees we don't have a wr1, therefore he isn't a wr1.

One game does not a positional ranking make. And the attitude needs to be toned down if you want to continue to defend your position opin this thread.

I take your threat seriously I will comply to not hurt you or any of the others members feelings by stating my opinion and defending it.

I take your threat seriously I will comply to not hurt you or any of the others members feelings by stating my opinion and defending it.

Defend your opinion all you want, but don't take personal shots at other posters. It's really not that difficult.

All of the Saints 3 starting receivers have gone through at least a game with few targets/catches. All part of the game plan and what the defense gives the offense.

We have 1A and 1B with Willie being 2. I'll let you guys argue about who's A and who's B.

So...I take it in a way we all agree. I say he isn't a wr1, the board agrees we don't have a wr1, therefore he isn't a wr1.

NFL Stats: by Player Category
Pretty impressive for a team that doesn't depend on one guy to catch the ball. Cooks is eleventh in yards and sixth for TDs in the NFL and leads the team in both categories. So #1 is not a far stretch for Cooks.

There were really no good matchups for him in the secondary. When he wasn't doubled on the outside Lemarcus Joyner was/is more than a match for him in the slot. Yet I'll call reference to a similar game/gameplay as the Seahawks to which he was used minimally and it was because SP wanted to rely on his more physical WRs in Snead/Thomas.

Are you trying to say Cooks is under-performing ?:hihi:

The Rams decided they weren't going to housed for a 98 yarder so they took him away with double coverage. And they paid for it ! That's design.

There's game where Cooks has 2 TD's and Snead or Thomas are virtually invisible.

He's just more dangerous to let loose , because nobody is going to catch him in open space.

Man, just gtfoh with that mess. If the game calls for him to be a decoy so we can have success on the offense, then yeah, that's what you use him for. You must have forgotten all the targets, phenomenal plays, catches and touchdowns the guy has made throughout the the season thus far. Your comments are lameeeeeeeeeeee.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom