Where is everybody? (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's a Saturday night you guys act like you have lives. Seriously though, is it just more or does it seem like there are a lot less people on the board since we switched to the new site? Less threads are made, less conversation. Does anyone else agree?

I figured i'd add a thread just to say this. Only 126 people on right now, usually there would be 250 or more.

It IS a full moon outside right now.... :D

Since Sunday the average amount of people on the board at any time went WAY DOWN. One big loss and the wheels come off the bandwagon I guess. Up until Sunday there were 300 members on the board at any given time from 7am to 10pm central. Since Sunday we have been lucky to have 200 members on the board at any given time. Pretty sad if you ask me.

We just the ones with NO LIFE!

to me it seems like that since the board changed format there has been a drop off in post ....everytime i come back its the same stuff up top....is it just me ?

Since Sunday the average amount of people on the board at any time went WAY DOWN. One big loss and the wheels come off the bandwagon I guess. Up until Sunday there were 300 members on the board at any given time from 7am to 10pm central. Since Sunday we have been lucky to have 200 members on the board at any given time. Pretty sad if you ask me.

It has nothing to do with being "bandwagon" or not. Its simply the fact that after a loss theres nothing to talk about. No articles to discuss, no power rankings to be happy about, no threads about how great certain players are. After monday or Tuesday its just a grind to get to Sunday so we can redeem ourselves. Even I have lost interest in posting this week compared to what I usually do. I'm just ready to win tomorrow. Once we do they'll be plenty to discuss again.

But I don't think anyone can disagree that it has been pretty dead around here the last few days. I used to have a hard time keeping up with all the posts, now I have nothing to read :(. I know once Monday/Tuesday comes around it will be as bumping as ever though.

But I don't think anyone can disagree that it has been pretty dead around here the last few days. I used to have a hard time keeping up with all the posts, now I have nothing to read :(. I know once Monday/Tuesday comes around it will be as bumping as ever though.

thats so true...weird.

With the Bye week and then the pitiful loss to the Ravens, I'm kind of holding my breath that the Saints come out and play like they did the first 6 games. I think alot of people have a nervous feeling that this team is going to fall on their face......i know this is a different team than years past, but I'm still holding my breath.

I'm as nervous for this game as I have been for any game save the Falcons Monday nighter, because I have a feeling this game will either steer us into a downward spiral to 8-8 without a playoff birth or thrust us forward to 11-5 and division champs.

This is a huge game for us to see if we are legitimate or not. Mr. Reggie Bush, please stand up and show us what we've been waiting to see...........PLEASE!

I haven't been nervous about any game this year because I know we are in a rebuilding period. As long as I see this team fighting hard till the end no matter what the score I'll be satisfied and I haven't been disappointed yet.

I haven't been nervous about any game this year because I know we are in a rebuilding period. As long as I see this team fighting hard till the end no matter what the score I'll be satisfied and I haven't been disappointed yet.

I think you are selling the team short. Just my opinion.....

Thats all fine and good if we didn't have the amount of talent we have. Anything short of a playoff apperence will disappoint me. We've shown we are too good to miss the playoffs, and if we do its a failure. I can't just say we are rebuilding.

You guys should have made a new thread to at least make it look like its bumpin :hihi:

thread jackers :hihi:

I hope it is better. I feel like I need to go find another website to keep me busy at work! I'm done reading the threads after a few minutes now

Actually lately I have been thinking about this too. It does seem like less posts are being made. I could be wrong, but it just seems like there haven't really been too many new posts. It seemed not too long ago, the front page would fill up quickly and now it takes like three days. Maybe it is due to the loss, and maybe not.:confused: I too have no life I guess, maybe other people were busy today but not me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom