where is it? (Ignatius Statue) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
so bonus points to whomever first knows what is missing but my real reason to post is to see if anyone knows why its missing or where it is?

20170214_124425.jpg

Ignatius J Reilly statue?

bingo.

I figured it was too easy with the clock in the picture. So I was on my way to work and didn't have time to think on it, could be that it is being cleaned but it did not look like the bolts were straight like they would be if removed properly. Perhaps that minx Myrna Minkoff stole it?

or is he maybe riding on a float?

BTW, you can choose a "Make America Great Again" hat or I can pay to have "Señor GuidoMerkinsRules" engraved on a brick when we build "the wall"

this looks very interesting. Would think it would have to be pretty dark though.

The book its based on got good reviews but I havent read it. Will have to do so before the movie comes out.

Some of you may have already read it but there is a pretty interesting book titled "Managing Ignatius" by Jerry E. Strahan that describes the trials and tribulations of a real life Lucky Dog manager and the interesting folks he had to try and manage. It is a very entertaining read.

The book its based on got good reviews but I havent read it. Will have to do so before the movie comes out.

Wait a second...you telling me there's a book about that old statue? And it got good reviews? Ooo-wee! Kindly remove yourself from this thread, sir, my senses will not allow me to believe such vitriol. Oh fortuna, if there was a well reviewed book based in New Orleans, as you proclaim, it would not need the affirmation you have just given it. After all, it's New Orleans. Unlike that whirlpool of despair called Baton Rouge, New Orleans is, on the other hand, a comfortable metropolis which has a certain apathy and stagnation most find inoffensive. "The book its based on got good reviews..." Smh. I doubt whether any hack, under pressure, could pen such atrocious melodrama about a statue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom