Where is Kristian Garic (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He’s been going for a while with people filling in. Did he get Covid?

Wow! For what?
When the two cops were ambushed down town he called out Underhill and Holder for not showing outrage on the matter. Saints Twitter and few other beat writers went off.

I say again, I am not sure though

When the two cops were ambushed down town he called out Underhill and Holder for not showing outrage on the matter. Saints Twitter and few other beat writers went off.

I say again, I am not sure though

That guy is ultra sensitive when it comes to the men and women in uniform. I remember hearing him a few weeks ago chastising people who called marines "soldiers". Also, a few years ago he went on this huge rant about how he hated when people would say something like "Happy Veterans Day".

I'm not really trying to hate on the guy. I'm just saying "I can believe it".

Last edited:
kristian is great, get outta here with that good riddance stuff.

Sorry, you are way off here. Guy is terrible. I'm positive the majority here would agree. Good for him...he worked his way up the chain there...which is always WWL's issue. They don't hire talent, they hire low ball goofballs and let them become main hosts of their shows....and it's unlistenable. It was so nice to not hear this buffoon on the post game show. So I will second it....GOOD RIDDANCE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom