Where is our Screen Game? (1 Viewer)

It was there...more than once

One thing I HATED about CSP was teh constant swapping in and out of players...it used to work back in the pre 2011 era, but all it really did towards teh end was telegraph what we were doing. This play with JJ, Traut, TQS on 2nd and 8 was a deadass run giveaway, I can see if we play actioned from that look but nope...just sad

Including a screenshot for the sheer ridiculousness of the alignment.
1664417163329.png
You couldn't play action that anyway... You might as well FedEx Winston to the defender for the sack... It's faster.

You couldn't play action that anyway... You might as well FedEx Winston to the defender for the sack... It's faster.
Well that and you can only send 2 out from that alignment...JJ was covered by Traut, so he couldn't even go out on a route. It would've been a TQS/Trautmant 2 man route with maybe Kamara as a checkdown. It's just a bad almost comical setup.

Like is Coach Klein calling these plays?

Well that and you can only send 2 out from that alignment...JJ was covered by Traut, so he couldn't even go out on a route. It would've been a TQS/Trautmant 2 man route with maybe Kamara as a checkdown. It's just a bad almost comical setup.

Like is Coach Klein calling these plays?
The offense under Pete is so bad, because the tells are so obvious. Payton was able to hide his plays so much better.

Wasn’t the screen plays effective vs blitz? Not sure what scheme the panthers d uses but if they were getting to Winston or pressuring him with the front only, there are def more defenders to zone in on AK, not that they don’t already.

Anyone know where I can see how many times a team blitz in a game?

Let’s be real the screen game hasn’t been effective since 2017 or 2018 .

Ingram needs to get more screen passes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom