Where is Spagnuolo now? (1 Viewer)

Tacoes

This Space Available
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of time to keep up on non Saints related news due to my work's hectic work hours, but does anyone know what Steve Spagnuolo has been up to? Just curious because I haven't a peep since his firing, not sure if he's been picked up by anyone else or what not.

If he hasn't all ready been picked up, do you see him coming back as a coach for another team?

As far as I know, he's still out of a job. Add him to the list of people who have it out for Goodell. It was Goodell's late reinstatement of Payton that delayed the decision on Spags' future. By the time we canned him, most of the other coaching spots on other teams were filled.

If you haven't heard a peep my friend we haven't either. Someone every 3 weeks is looking for Spags. Ya'll trying to assassinate him? Spags is getting paid this year whether he coaches or not.

He was fired at the worst time. All vacancies had been filled at that point. Im sure he could have got a job somewhere, but who knows.

He should send a thank you letter to Goodell for stretching out Payton's reinstatement process.

If I were the DC of the worst defense in history, my head would be buried in the sand somewhere. Try looking for Spags on beaches. Beaches has lots of sand.

26sacramento2_600.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom