where is the haterzzz????? (1 Viewer)

There really were few haters on PT. But this game is showing that when need be we can be that smashmouth team.

what "haterzzz"? quit being ridiculous.

ALL of the Saints running backs look good.

there were quite a few people throwing the guy under the bus because of a injury.

Don't let anyone fool you dude. I agree with you, there were alot of people that gave Mike Bell PT's job after the first preseason game. It stupid! They will all be back on the first train to PT town soon and will never admit they got off. I've stayed strong with the dude, he is definatly a great RB for our team!

I remember people anointing Mike Bell after after the PT injury. It's pretty simple, people have short memories.

Showing love for Mike Bell & labeling people who do so "haterzzz" of PT is an entirely different animal.

Give me a break. Nobody was hating on PT. Just because people were giving well deserved props to Bell doesnt mean anyones hating on PT. :idunno:

I was (and still like) Mike Bell and posed the question (albeit for discussion) is PT's job in Jeopardy with Mike Bell. I never meant it as a leap from PT's bandwagon. No one is happier to see the "Cruiser" tearin' it up, tho!!! It would seem we have MORE than a Tandem...PT, Bell, Bush, Hamilton...seems other teams will have to pick their poison.

BTW, I took a verbal BEATDOWN for that post so please spare me a second. Proof is in the pudding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom