Saints Where is the run first crowd? (2 Viewers)

Run first is my preferred method of moving the ball as long as it's a choice. But if it's the only thing we can do and can't pass...

Asked the Titans last year how that went... Being one dimensional doesn't win championship anymore. You got to do both well. NFL rules have made it impossible to have a historic defense unless you're a large market.

The idea that just running the ball will win you a championship is a simply not true.
San Francisco was about to do that last year until their coach quit running the ball

Asked the Titans last year how that went... Being one dimensional doesn't win championship anymore. You got to do both well. NFL rules have made it impossible to have a historic defense unless you're a large market.

The idea that just running the ball will win you a championship is a simply not true.

No one is saying anything about being one dimensional but it is a fact that sometimes Sean Payton totally abandons the run and it usually turns out bad for the Saints.

It's about balance.

Literally nobody at all is saying that. It is just maddening when we completely abandon it.

Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, Saints offense good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand? - Mr. Miyagi

:sir-saint:
If we rush like that we can win big games in the playoffs.

Do your eyes not work fam...

I’m not run first, but it’s frustrating watching the Saints running the ball well when the Saints pull out the pass, pass, pass, punt 4 play series.

You finally get the game that you want and you’re so quiet. We can’t have that type of run game without Taysom. Where’s the support for Payton committing to the run. It’s finally your chance to say “I told you so.”

If we rush like that we can win big games in the playoffs.

Also, I’m thinking with the 32nd or 64th pick we choose a RB. Not many RBs go in the first round. We could have a chance at Travis Etienne. If not Etienne then Najee will be there. Latavius Murray is 30 turning 31 next year. He’ll be good for a year or two but we might not want to extend his contract.

Etienne is a more explosive runner than Kamara and he can develop his receiving game.

Najee is somewhere between Murray and Derrick Henry but has some ability catching the ball.

Run first crowd, I see you, I support you 😂

-Saintmike23 a pass first guy

checking in...hand raised...I’m here...

Had we not ran it even more we would have shut them out...we get the ball at the 50 yard line after a turnover and Sean remembers that #7 is supposed to be playing quarterback...the result is the worst sequence of plays of the day, including the interception that was returned to field goal range...you asked for it, and I told you so 🙂...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom