Saints Where is the run first crowd? (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You finally get the game that you want and you’re so quiet. We can’t have that type of run game without Taysom. Where’s the support for Payton committing to the run. It’s finally your chance to say “I told you so.”

If we rush like that we can win big games in the playoffs.

Also, I’m thinking with the 32nd or 64th pick we choose a RB. Not many RBs go in the first round. We could have a chance at Travis Etienne. If not Etienne then Najee will be there. Latavius Murray is 30 turning 31 next year. He’ll be good for a year or two but we might not want to extend his contract.

Etienne is a more explosive runner than Kamara and he can develop his receiving game.

Najee is somewhere between Murray and Derrick Henry but has some ability catching the ball.

Run first crowd, I see you, I support you 😂

-Saintmike23 a pass first guy

Asked the Titans last year how that went... Being one dimensional doesn't win championship anymore. You got to do both well. NFL rules have made it impossible to have a historic defense unless you're a large market.

The idea that just running the ball will win you a championship is a simply not true.

Asked the Titans last year how that went... Being one dimensional doesn't win championship anymore. You got to do both well. NFL rules have made it impossible to have a historic defense unless you're a large market.

The idea that just running the ball will win you a championship is a simply not true.
You’re never happy 😆 No one is saying that. Who wants to be one dimensional?
Play to your team’s strengths and be versatile on offense. We already see that we can score this way in the red zone.

Just win games with the run threat and the element of being unpredictable. Don’t have to play the way the Titans play exactly.

Payton always stick to the run when brees isn't playing
I think Brees audibles out of called running plays quite a bit. He can change to a different play whenever he sees fit. I will bet that Payton doesn't want Taysom to even try to do anything like that.

You finally get the game that you want and you’re so quiet. We can’t have that type of run game without Taysom. Where’s the support for Payton committing to the run. It’s finally your chance to say “I told you so.”

I think "the run first crowd" would say the results speaks for itself. I also seem to remember Murray having back-to-back 100yds games last year, so, there's that.

Literally nobody at all is saying that. It is just maddening when we completely abandon it.

Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, Saints offense good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand? - Mr. Miyagi

:sir-saint:

Literally nobody at all is saying that. It is just maddening when we completely abandon it.

Better learn balance. Balance is key. Balance good, Saints offense good. Everything good. Balance bad, better pack up, go home. Understand? - Mr. Miyagi

:sir-saint:
You didn’t have to yellow face that sentiment, but it’s true balance has proven effective in the Payton years. The problem has been the ability to establish it in the playoffs hasn’t been there much.

If we rush like that we can win big games in the playoffs.

Also, I’m thinking with the 32nd or 64th pick we choose a RB. Not many RBs go in the first round. We could have a chance at Travis Etienne. If not Etienne then Najee will be there. Latavius Murray is 30 turning 31 next year. He’ll be good for a year or two but we might not want to extend his contract.

Etienne is a more explosive runner than Kamara and he can develop his receiving game.

Najee is somewhere between Murray and Derrick Henry but has some ability catching the ball.

Run first crowd, I see you, I support you 😂

Agree with a lot, vehemently disagree with drafting a RB.
We literally have AlvinKamara.....and you want a RB in the 1st or 2nd?
We succeed because of our DL and OL....and you want a RB 1st or 2nd?
Give me OL, DL all day every day with both picks.
RB can be found anywhere.....like Latavius Murray, Mostert, Johnathon Williams, the dude backing of CMac, Hines, Gallman.....these are all backups that have become successful RBs in games this year.
Have a great offensive plan and a strong OL.....and watch how good the RB looks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom