Where is your confidence with this organization? (1 Viewer)

Where is your confidence level with this Organization?

• I'm ride or die with Loomis and Sean

Votes: 58 47.5%
  • I'm willing to go one more year with them

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • I could go either way

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • This is a make or break year

Votes: 26 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
It seems like from the final whistle of the Ravens game to today people's emotions about the team have been all over the place. High of highs to the lowest of lows type stuff.

Where is your confidence with the organization as it relates to this season, and our future? If we draft in the top 13 again, will you want this group making that pick, or do you see us making the playoffs?

Im overly excited with this team and direction. Love my coach and front office! Can't wait for the season to start! Im an eternal optimist though... Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your poll says 1) not too many are obsessed by last week moves and 2) the few that cared to respond are all in with loomis and Sean. Hurry up Sunday!

I've expressed waning confidence for a few years now given the patterns of
-inability to sort out a competitive defense
-persistent weakness in the running game
-mediocre special team overall but bottom of the barrel when you factor in the absurdity of the kicker situation.
-general lack of physicality

Basically, anything that Drew Brees doesn't touch has been mediocre to poor for 10 years, so I have diminished belief in this regime and believe their shortcomings have been covered up by the stellar work of Brees.

This pre-season performance and the continuing kicker follies have not changed that view. I don't think this ship can stay afloat as is when there is no Drew Brees, no matter what you have in cap $$$.

We've gone 7-9 three out of last four years. Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are." Which is mediocre, until we prove otherwise. So it'sabsolutely reasonable and justified if fans are skeptical about this years team and the coaching hires/personnel moves/draft picks that got us here. Are we just "unlucky?"

We've gone 7-9 three out of last four years. Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are." Which is mediocre, until we prove otherwise. So it's absolutely reasonable and justified if fans are skeptical about this years team and the coaching hires/personnel moves/draft picks that got us here. Are we just "unlucky?"
Thank you. But everybody gets an extension, right. :rant:When you consider our preseason record the past couple of years, it gets down right depressing.

Im overly excited with this team and direction. Love my coach and front office! Can't wait for the season to start! Im an eternal optimist though... Sorry

On this board, that make you a bad person

You remember the Ditka days? The pre Jim mora days? The Haslett years? Ok how many NFC championship games have we been in? Super Bowls? Multiple wins in the playoffs? Completely rebuilt this team in last 2 years and never worse than 7-9. Humm I'm good

Loomis and Payton brought us a Lombardi so im always ride or die with them

I'm pretty confident. I think the whole bounty thing set this team way back. We were at our peak and losing Payton for a year really hammered the locker room. We were the best team in the league when Payton left. We had to rebuild and we have slowly been doing it. Why we as fans tend to get frustrated with 7-9 we older fans realize that if that's a rebuild record we are doing good. We field a competitive team and are a few plays here and there from 4 wins or 10 wins. We aren't the constant bottom dwellers of old and we are building a solid young team. Me and some buddies were talking tonight and I'm just happy football is here. Win or lose my dad, brother and I talk 4 days a week about it and I get to cook and drink with buddies every Sunday. I'll take a bad season and enjoy it over off season. We have come a long way from worrying every season if we will have a team the next year. Imagine how St. Louis fans are feeling this year. They've lost 2 teams! Give me a winner or loser I don't care just thank goodness my saints are on tv Sunday!

The Payton/Brees era has given the saying "Wait Til Next Year" a whole new meaning.
The Loomis/Payton/Brees era is a good story with a scary middle and an unknown ending.
It's a little hard to hang with all these twists in the plot and I am sure scratching my head. This thing just has to play out and we get to enjoy the show (or not).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom